Getting a new piece as a Christmas gift to myself

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Hiphopopotomus, Dec 24, 2010.

1. I already have a bong, so I was thinking of getting a bubbler for a more portable bong effect. I was browsing through GrassCity's products and this one seems good for the price:
    Molino Glass Sherlock Bubbler - English - Grasscity.com

Would it be worth it to get that one or is there another that is much better for the price?

2. Damn, just realized it's out of stock. How long does it typically take for something to come back into stock on this site, and if it's a while can someone point me to a similar alternative?

3. Sad to say that's the problem with a lot of online head shops, once it goes out of stock, you'll NEVER know when they're going to get a new shipment.

Try EDIT or even ETSY for a custom one.

4. I was afraid of that. Oh well, I guess I can wait. In the mean time, is a Magic Flight vaporizer kit a good deal? I was kinda going for a more stylish look with this bubbler, but saving bud and my health is definitely a good tradeoff.

Regarding EDIT and Etsy, I couldn't really find anything on those sites that drew me in like this one.

5. Seen you were talking about the mflb and thought i'd post this up.. Got mine wednesday and boy oh boy do i love it.. Bought it from this link and i'm saving bud by using less and i'm killing two birds with one stone by making firecrackers with my vaped bud :smoke:

Buy this trust me you won't be disappointed i'm in LOVE with my launch box

Magic Flight Launch Box vaporizer + Grinder + Batteries - eBay (item 200553962054 end time Jan-10-11 15:03:48 PST)

6. That might be one of my next pick ups i want a vape but im to poor to afford something as costly as the SSV and i guess for the price its not much more for the DBV but id rather just get the MFLB and just be portable with my shit. Question would i be able to smoke in a movie theater with my MFLB?

7. Dude honestly i smoked in my bathroom wallago and my rents never smelt it.. Just blew it up in the fan.. But yea i'm sure people close would get a hint of the smell but not as obvious as if you lit up a pipe.. Its way more discrete.. I've heard of people getting away with it.. Just don't sit real close to other people and u won't have a problem what smell does come out disappates fast my man.. You won't be disappointed in it.. order from the link i posted its a great deal!