Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting a new downstem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poooops, Oct 3, 2010.

1. hey, i'm looking at getting a new downstem. i need a 18/18 and have been considering an Alex K showerhead, they look pretty cool, what do you guys think? also, just a question of measurements, the site i'm ordering from says "Length from Top of Ground Joint to Bottom of Showerhead" when they say the top of the ground joint, do they mean the side that continues to the bowl piece or from the side that continues down? the difference is a bit important as i don't want my downstem touching my beaker..

furthermore, the entire length of my downstem is 7 inches and the closest they have of an entire downstem for an Alex K is 6 3/4, think that'll really make a difference in a beaker bong?