Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting a Nevada MMJ card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DaDankSkunk, Feb 21, 2011.

1. never seen a Dr for it, no medical record of it...had it since childhood...

I just have this feeling....

[​IMG]:eek:

2. #2 DaDankSkunk, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    Thanks for the support, I looked it up and I got something akin to varicose veins or something I guess. My mom has it too. now can someone answer my question?

I also have exercise induced compartment syndrome (means I can't run or swim and my legs hurt like shit if I do, although I wouldn't want to run high) and get shin splints like nothing. And I have low blood circulation in my legs. All sorts of problems. I've been prescribed painkillers for all of these things.

3. so which is it, you have a medical history or your don't...I'll stick by my first thought...:rolleyes:

4. I have a medical history for the latter(compartment syndrome), but the leg problem I mentioned in the original post hasn't been diagnosed before and I haven't ever told doctors about it. I used to think it was normal and everyone just dealt with it. I've now realized its not normal, and want to see if I can get an MMJ card for it.

I was prescribed pain killers for my leg pains which I mentioned in the second post.

The first mentioned I get at night and before I sleep, the latter is when I am physically active.

The latter requires surgery, IDK what the first one even is. hence why I ask the question in the first post.

Tu comprende?