Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting a marijuana high,without even smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by beckster, Jan 28, 2008.

1. I've had that happen before, got really blazed suddenly for no reason while I was in the principal's office getting yelled at for eating firecrackers on a school field trip. It was bizarre. I must say I like acid flashbacks a lot better though

2. my friend had a shroom flashback during our SATs. he was bugging out, the teacher was about to call security, lol.

3. definitely informative, repped.

4. VA/DC/MD gets some of the best weed this time of year.. you need to meet some new people

5. Maryland is getting some good weed now? I'm in luck, this is exciting, we never have good weed.

6. Could of been from lack of sleep or eating also.....

7. You need to meet some new people if u get good weed only at certain times of the year, i got good shit comin in all the time.

8. I wish you could hook me up Im looking for in season buds so hard but all I get are beasters or rare unspecified heads. I really shouldn't complain my situation is awesome, but it could be better

Muurlan is the shit. I love it here and its great to see other blades in my state.
    We have the whole east coast producing mad buds and its great. Maine Vermont NYC its all good. Sorry Im ranting MD but I love it
    CRAB CAKES AND FOOTBALL BABY

9. That happened to me a couple of times after I stopped smoking after 1-2 weeks non-stop.

10. i totally agree with that shitr. when i first started smoking t like 13 or 14, even if i didnt smoke for a few days id feel ripped for some reason. but im way over that.

11. I love flashbacks man, today I was chillin in class and the lines in between the cinderblocks in the wall kept disapearing. But after the first weekend I blazed, for the next like 4 days I was high as shit all the time, It was great

12. Maybe he had a stroke and thats why he kept yelling jimmy:eek: