Getting a little out of hand with my Cannabis Consumption

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Sep 25, 2009.

1. I'm only smoking a few times a day but I really wanted to try out a week or two week break just to raise my sociability and have a little refresher, but the problem is at the end of the day I always say fuck it because there is no reason not to be stoned :smoking:

Cannabis isn't addictive but i've been feeling way too much comfort in living in the psychedelic zone that ganja puts me in. I'm afraid to go sober for more than 2 or 3 days.

i probably smoke less than a lot of you but i could use a nice break anyway (usually only at night)- haven't taken a week break in a reallllly long time though.

the weird thing is that i dont think it is the marijuana that has me hooked- it is just i can't stand to go long without the incredible abstract marijuana deep though process. it's always such an interesting experience even after blazing so long. i have to blame past psychedelic use on making my highs so damn interesting

can someone help me out here?

[​IMG]

2. find things to occupy your time.. just go run, draw, stash that bud far away. i can do it if i really want. but come on, why stop now?

its really easy after the first few days.

3. Ween yourself off to smoking only once or twice a day, and save it for late times.

When I was weening myself off for a long t break about a year or so ago, I started by doing it once when I woke up and then saved it again till I went to bed at night every day, then it'd be once at night every few days, till I was done for awhile.

Life will seem pretty dull, but once the tolerance goes back down, that next smoke will be hella worth it.

4. i know exactly how you feel. i keep telling myself im gonna take a break but come 11 am im like "damn i wanna blaze" and then i continue to for the rest of the day

5. kind of...... but i have no problem going the day without smoking. when i wait till night to smoke, i always get rippppppped.

it's the best reward after a long day of being out. lately i've been enjoying blazing before college though

6. i probably just need more than 6 hours of sleep a night. ill give that a shot

7. Contrary to popular belief, cannabis CAN BE ADDICTIVE, physically no, but mentally, fuck yes.

Hell you can be mentally addicted to anything.

Maybe you just need another trip to get things into perspective for yourself?

8. haha i kinda of had the same thread yesterday. i said i was gonna take a 2-3 week break to keep my tolerance low and be more social. but after around 1 am, i smoked 2 bowls. next day at school around 9;30, i smoked a blunt with a couple of friends. i fail at being sober.:hello:

9. you are 100% correct, as a matter of fact i wanted to have a big lsd trip at the end of the summer so I can quit weed for a while and have a renewed view on life- but i haven't found lsd since last summer :mad:

10. think next week is going to be sober week starting tommorow night.

ill post how it goes. i really want to try it- i feel a lot more fearless when i am not blazing, wanna get that again and of course once its too much i can always blaze again

11. lol first day is like "shit mannnnn"
    then second day it's like "I DGAF"
    third day it's like "zomg whats weed" etc