Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting a job that drug tests.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dynames, Oct 11, 2014.

1. I smoked four days ago out of a bowl. I took like 5 hits at most (can't remember that far). I usually smoke on the weekends only but my friends and I were bored that day. How long would the bud stay in my system? How many days should I stop before a drug test? Any tips on how to make the bud get out quicker or mask it?

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    Water, exercise, eat lean foods, water, exercise, water.

Based on your body fat %, metabolism, and how much you've smoked, it can vary from 2 weeks to 10 weeks. If you're a regular weekend smoker and have been doing so for a year with a body fat % of about 9, I would say 3 weeks minimum. 4 weeks to be safe.

Don't forget to drink water

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. I would get a detox drink at the head shop. You drink it a couple hours before the test, piss a couple times, and boom, you're good to go for a couple hours. It has worked great several times for me.