Getting a haircut high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Intentional, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Smoking a bowl right now and wondered what it would be like to get a haircut high. Any of you guys ever gotten a haircut high?

2. It's not great. Hairdressers only talk about boring shit...and it's weird being in front of a mirror for so long when you're baked

3. [quote name='"jailbird"']It's not great. Hairdressers only talk about boring shit...and it's weird being in front of a mirror for so long when you're baked[/quote]

This... I smoked last time before i went in and the bitch just talked about her husband's gambling problem, buzzkill if you ask me

4. I would be paranoid my hair reeks of pot and pissing off the girl for making her put her hands threw my skunk smelling hair.

5. I can assure you, they've done much worse.

6. I get high everyday, so yeah, once a month I go in to get my haircut high. Never really felt awkward except when there's long moments of silence.

7. wow guys really, they're hair cutters not your parents!

I love going to the hair cut place high. It's so relaxing IMO.
    Even more so pay the extra couple dollars to have them wash your hair for you, and it feels like heaven! DO IT :)

8. Yeah one time I went to get a haircut and I was BLITZED. The Mexican haircutting lady just rambled like my fucking great grandmother. I just sat there and said yeah uh huh haha yeah that's funny occasionally.

Needless to say, it was an awkward buzz kill.

9. Yeah I went and got an haircut high as fuck but they didn't know cause my eyes weren't red but those guys snitched to my family about me being high so I avoid that place.

10. Make sure you get your hairdresser to wash your hair after its cut. Beat feeling evar

11. i like when the barbers are workin on my hair and they talk to someone else while doin it, seriously tho haircuts feel fuckin great especially buzz around my neck and ears ;D

12. Its like a head massage yo!

13. mine talks with me about drugs. she's pretty hot too. Cali is sick.

14. holy FUCK your alive!?!?!??!?!?!?!? i forgot about you, fucking legend!!!! you ruled Pandoras Box. omg so fucking rare oh my god!

15. hahaha yeah, I still lurk from time to time, just not as often. I find myself constantly busy juggling my college courses, work, and girlfriend. But life is good right now, can't ask for much more.

16. I get high before everything pretty much.. it's weird though, I always fucking fall asleep in the chair when I'm getting a haircut. Been that way for years.

I should try getting one without getting high as fuck before one of these days

nahhh fuck dat

17. if you don't mind me asking, have you made any changes with your life since the Pandoras Box days without going into detail? i remember you used to get nicceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

18. What's with this head massage/wash bullshit? Slip her an extra $20 and ask for a handie under the smock. Shit feels WAY better than getting your hair washed.

19. Its usually awkward when an Asian lady cuts my hair when I'm high

But I usually go this one place where this chicks like around my age and she's cool
    She actually talks about pretty cool stuff

A

20. I could see that being a buzzkill. I don't like mirrors when I'm high plus the lady I go to tries super hard to get me to smalltalk with her. It's like "I'm not paying you to talk, so STFU AND CUT!"