Getting a girlfriend in the military?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Aug 9, 2016.

1. I don't think I'll get a girlfriend. I'm just really shy and quiet. Even to other guys I don't know, I don't really talk or smile much bc I don't like my teeth.

My longest relationship was 3 years. After that I just had small hookups, but for the longest time I seem to have lost any "game" I had, whatsoever..

Is it hard to get a gf? (Specifically for military guys) i heard they like military guys but I don't got much money(low rank) no car, and not the most high speed confident soldier.

Tips & criticism will be appreciated.

Please help, thanks in advance.

US ARMY Proud soldier

2. #2 DatUndiscoveredWalrus, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    Tinder.

Edit: I'm not really sure if it works, because I don't use the app myself, but I've heard some wild things about it, seen some couples that really made me think Darwin had it wrong. I think there was some weird STD epidemic in New Hampshire when it came out, like roughly 50% of people between the ages of 18-25 had an STD. Do some googling, you can probably pull up some articles. Just remember that the bar is pretty low now, most conversations I overhear from my generation (20-25 year olds) are really awkward. I think most people in general are just socially retarded now because of Facebook and the internet. Me included.

Good luck

• Like Like x 2
  3. Most women are attracted to a man in uniform. So I don't think you'll have a problem at all.

Just b urself. Love urself. B confident. Money shouldn't really matter that much in my opinion. Maybe work on getting a car though. Save up some money. Cause otherwise how will you get around, I'm sure she will not want to ride the bus to a first date.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tinder is for a quick fuck not a girlfriend lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. meh, it'll help build up some 'game'

6. STOP.
    Your last thread was you getting took for like 100$ because a girl 'touched' you.
    People told you the army was not some magical 'get me laid' ticket, and here you are back where you started.

• Like Like x 3
  7. OP, whatever you do, don't try to date anyone you meet while you're in uniform. Women don't like a man in uniform; women like to take advantage of a man in uniform as you've already started to find out. And every friend in highschool I had who went into the military, magically had a girlfriend their first year in and then magically had a baby by that girl sometime in their second year. There is a certain type of white trash girl who will try to get knocked up by stupid boys in the military. They think they'll be on easy street if they have a soldier's baby because they can convince you to marry them and stay in the military so that they'll always have place to live and benefits (so they think) and if not, they know they can contact your CO if you aren't paying any sort of court mandated child support or anything else, and get him on your ass. So they know how leverage works and how to apply it to you. Don't do it OP. Go overseas, meet prostitutes

• Like Like x 2
  8. So you want a hoe that sleeps with lots of military men???

• Like Like x 1
  9. I would say save up for a year and get one of those real nice sex dolls. Just don't get one that talks cause it'll take all your money

• Like Like x 5
  10. Stop kissing women's asses, buddy. Be a man with vision, a man with a dream .. buy yourself a nice car and get addicted to it .. fuck everybody else.

Jeez .. What are they teaching you in the military. Feminism? lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just grab yourself some whiskey and throw on some blues.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sometimes the right one comes along and you will have all the "game" you need
    Happened to me

13. I think the reason I'm unhappy is bc my smile isn't straight & perfect...

I need to fix it I never smile at anyone ...

US ARMY Proud soldier

14. #selfconscious as fxck man

US ARMY Proud soldier

15. I like the way you think my good sir.

• Like Like x 1
  16. doesnt the army get your teeth fixed? what do you do in the army?

17. Your teeth don't matter, No-one cares what your face looks like when their sitting on it....

I don't really know what other advice I could offer, I have personally been low key trying to get a gf for like 4.5 years.