Getting a fake doctors note?

Discussion in 'General' started by sourkush420, Dec 6, 2015.

1. jw is it easy cuz i called in today saying i was sick i wasnt rly sick though i was in town all night blazing heavy and felt like shit in the morning cuz i didnt sleep, they were like kk just bring in a note next time you come in idk they'll probs forget [​IMG]

2. Sounds like your priorities are out of whack.

Dunno how to get a fake doctors note but i can confidently tell you you shouldnt. Just handle your shit first and party later. Its easy.

3. No it was just this time, i wasnt even supposed to be working tonight but they rescheduled me without letting me know

4. Then who cares. lol

Just be all :confused: you wanta doctor note for a cold :confused:

unless your went way over the top and said you were dieing of cancer or something

5. a part time employer that changes your schedule without notice wants an EXPENSIVE doctors excuse if you call in sick?

6. Print one off the internet, have a friend who can write cursive really good fill it out, turn it into work and get fired.

7. #7 sourkush420, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
    Yeah thats why idgaf about calling in sick but its usually free where i live anyway so its no trouble on that part @cball

8. If weed is making you feel like shit, then its obviously failing to fulfill its purpose in your life.

I personally love drinking, every day, in fact.. but I've only had 3 hangovers in my entire life. That's because hangovers make me feel like shit.. so, I do everything in my power to avoid them.

What's the point of smoking weed to make life suck? Life already sucks by default. If you're gonna smoke weed, smoke just enough of it so as to cheat yourself out of depression or bad feelings. Anything beyond that is a waste of money and good weed.

9. #9 sourkush420, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
    Nah man chill its nothing like that whatsoever ^i only felt like shit due to being up all night and the combination of being drunk baked and walking out in the cold took its toll so i was like fuck it im sleeping instead of going to work

10. ALSO REMEMBER:

1. Every time you smoke yourself to the point of sickness, you waste good weed.
    2. Every time you waste good weed, you waste money.
    3. Every penny you waste is a penny you need to earn by slaving away at Work.

11. Lol you make it sound like im a rookie at blazing, I think you just misinterpreted my words

12. Well, you are asking us for our help, aren't you?

If you were a pro-smoker, you'd be able to go to work high, work your ass off, make your boss happy.. and everything would just fall into place.

13. I go to work high all the time literally all im asking about is the doctors note since i never usually call in sick

14. "free" too whom?
    Doctors, their staff and offices cost money, somebody is paying...
    your employer is very unreasonable...

15. I dont even... really. I dont even know where to go with this. I mean... did you even read the OP? Its like.. half a paragraph.

16. I suppose you could say I tried to read it.

17. Extra Effort.jpeg

18. Hey hey no worries here everyones opinion is welcome [​IMG]

19. Ye man, fuck worrying. Make the most of your spare time and days off, is all I can say.