Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting a card in Colorado...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mahoney, Apr 5, 2009.

1. ...is the first step. Leave the caregiving section blank so you can take time to find the best and most affordable caregiving available.

It's bewildering to begin - I know! What you need is high quality affordable meds grown organically. You need a dependable caregiver! Some of the dispensaries are a little disappointing - in regard to quality and price. Many will not grow the wonderful sativas as they take so long to finish and have rather low yields. Not me!

I am a grower looking to expand my grow to a larger room. I figure I can accommodate three or four patients. I grow organically for the highest quality and smoothest taste. If you haven't had access to the high end organic, you are in for a treat. I used the street cannabis for decades and never had this kind of quality...

If you are new to MMJ in CO - even if you don't need caregiving - shoot me a pm. I will try to answer your questions.