Getting a bus?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by dylan843, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Oh, I would so drive that thing.
    Do that, OP! Do it! :laughing:

2. so there is a chance you will paint a 420 on the side of your special needs van?

3. if you have the funds for upkeep and gas, sounds pretty fun. a rolling smoker's lounge in the making

4. Helllllll yeauh.

Put a couch in back like one poster said, chill. You got the dough for licensing, buying and gas? Lucky man

5. we need pics when you get it.

6. take out some of the seats and put a couch, a t.v and a fridge for munchies in the back

7. Sounds like a great fuckin idea.

But if i were you, id keep it yellow. A lot less suspicious.

8. when i waws looking for a car i found one of those full size school buses for sale. i had so many plans for it, but they never came true.:(

do it man. i think you will definitely have some fun with that thing. also i second keeping it yellow. cops probably wouldnt look at a bus twice.

9. the law of my state says i cannot have it yellow, thats the whole point of painting it.

10. just paint it blue, put a bunch of couchs, fridges, tv speakers all throught the bus so you can get some good tunes :cool:

11. +1 for this idea!

12. God damn, this thread makes me want to design a school-bus redesign in ASCII. :) I have the floor plans in my head for the new layout, I just need to transfer it to "paper". :)

13. that would be a pretty sweet ride, not even going to lie. you wouldmost deffinatly have to put a kick ass sound system.

AND A NEW LOCK, busses are stupid easy to break into.

14. haha lmfao as soon as i read the OP i thought of some old guy with grey hair and a mustache who drives around a lime-greenish mini bus like that. Sooooo funny dude. You should do it it would be like a chill spot on wheels

15. [​IMG]does it look like this?

or like this, with lights..

[​IMG]

16. no no....get this

[​IMG]