Getting a bit worried about my Doc Chronic order, advice?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by thxatx, Nov 10, 2007.

1. I've been prepping for my first grow and bought some seeds from Doc Chronic. Most people report getting the seeds in about 10 days time from the order, and I'm getting a bit anxious.

It's been 13 full days now since my order - should I be getting antsy? I'm on the west coast of the US. If any fellow west coasters have had experiences with the Doc, please do share.

Thanks all!

2. did you buy them with a CC or did you send money through the mail? if you sent money, expect to wait at least two weeks. doc seems to be slowing down a bit too as i got my first 3 orders in 7 days or less while the last one took 10, but on the upside, i got my SECOND batch of freebies from him.

if you mail ordered, give it at least another week and if you CC ordered a couple more days at least. have you gotten an email confirmation yet?

3. I ordered via CC and received my email conformation on 10/30. Should I wait a few more days before getting too anxious?

4. I have made two orders with him over a month ago and I have still not received them. I emailed him 3 days ago and no reply. I dont know whats going on. I have ordered from him in the past with no problems.

5. Yikes, that makes me a bit anxious. I'm placing a backup order with gypsy just in case these don't arrive, but I'm hoping for the best.

6. a couple other things i always ask are:
    1. do you live in a high crime neighborhood? the last building i lived in had a bunch of "secure" mailboxes damaged from people prying them open
    2. is your mailbox secure or are letters etc. left in a simple hook and thus easy to grab by anyone passing by
    &
    3. you didn't go around bragging to everyone you know that you'd be getting beans in X number of days did you?

other than that, there's a possibility that they got siezed, but here's to hoping that you both get your orders soon. definately lets us know if you do.

7. I live in California and just recently got my seeds from the doc within 5 days after receiving an email from him stating that were sent. Some previous orders have taken up to 15 days.

8. No, we're in a super low crime area. Mailboxes are super secure, and absolutely no one will know or will ever know about me growing (including family).

I'm getting a feeling I'm just being anxious about it given people's positive experiences with Doc in the past.

I'll be sure to update the thread every day or so :). I made a backup order with gypsy just in case.

9. Thanks for the west coast feedback smoke :). He sent an email on the 30th so not including holidays and non mailing days, I'm at 11 days since Doc's email. I think I'm going to turn panic mode off until I've past 15 days.

I've also placed a gypsy order. It will be interesting to compare the time to arrival.

10. I know on the east coast it takes about 4-5 days for docs order to get there. I would imagine it being about 7-8 days for the west coast. Maybe he is just a little behind. hopefully.

11. I just got confirmation of an order from Dr. C today. I'll keep you updated on my order too. I'm so stoked! It's my first order, nirvana's WW!

12. Mailing day 12 and nothing. I'll update you regarding my mailbox contents every day :).

Since I've made a gypsy order I'm thinking of turning this into a gypsy mailing time vs. Doc mailing time thread. Would be interesting to compare the two.

13. well bear in mind that yesterday was a national holiday which could affect time and that other factors might come into play. until my last two orders at kindseed & docs, i'd always gotten my CC orders in just 6 or 7 days and the last two took 9-10 each.

i've even heard of orders taking longer. maybe people are buying up for their winter grows now and creating backlog.

let's just hope that it all goes well for ya. we're all rootin' for ya.

14. Thanks for the support, I appreciate it :).

The 12 days I'm quoting isn't taking into consideration Sundays or holidays. Including those, we're at a bit over two weeks now. I'll keep you all updated on both of my orders every day.

15. i hope you get them... i was thinking of ordering from dr.chronic soon but i may not if you do not get them

16. I'm happy to report I got my seeds today :). They were mailed the day Doc said they were, just took a bit to get here. I've still got my gypsy order in so I'll let you all know how that goes.

This being my first time ordering I was a bit over anxious, and thanks for all the support, the Doc definitely came through.

I won't say much about the packaging but I'll definitely recommend ordering from Doc and will definitely order again.

17. great.

yeah... the 1st order is DEFINATELY the most stressful. now that you've broken your cherry, the next time will almost feel routine, but EVERY time your seeds arrive is still exciting.

now go convert those beans into something even better.

18. i dont mean this in a bad way, but i got mine about 10 days no prob,
    only 4 germed and the rest were sht. 10 pack lowryder2.
    not sure what happend there, if anyone has a good place for some lowryder type plans please let me know.

19. if you read reports on it, lowryder is pretty much schwag.

20. +1 for Doc, Did a mail order and took 13 business days from US to UK round trip. Wish me luck with them.