Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting a 1/2oz

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Novalok, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Well i getting a 1/2oz, for 25$ from a buddy at work. I just wondering how much is 1/2 oz. What does 1/2 oz look like is a better question, wanna be able to know if i am getting ripped etc. He said it is good shit but i see its pretty cheap so i don't expect uber weed but what quality should i expect. And Finally what is a good way to hide my weed. I need to keep it from parents *18 but gonna finish last year of highschool with them* and All that fun shit.

Thx

Novalok

2. #2 FormerlyBlank, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
    Aright. That is complete BULLSHIT. 25 for a half man? Think logically... If a dub costs 20, and is generally 2 grams...

Unless its dirt its a ripoff. Literally dirt.

A half generally costs in the 100's for straight shit

Go up to him and tell him to stop fucking wit you, if he wants your business he should be straight with you. But your gonna make yourself look like a dumbass... Hehehe. =]

Oh and for hiding shit... Hmmm
    If you have a dresser you can tape your shit to the back of your drawer

Good luck

3. 25 for a half thats straight dirt no disrespect.
    half for fire lob/mids at a level that you dont know nobody is about 60-65.
    but $25 for a 14 pack that has to be dirt

BTW a half onion is 14grams, but what it looks like all depends you got a scale?

4. half of middies for 50 I've heard of, but a half of anything that will get you high for 25 is unheard of but like he said no disrespect but that sounds unreal bro

5. Ahh shit, i meant quater bag. ignore the title. Its just a 25$ bag of weed from a buddy. I just got off a 9 hour work day after like 6 hours of school before work so i am not thinking strait. But how much is a quater bag? Agian i am new to the wonderful world of weed.

6. A quarter is 7 grams. quarter = 1/4 of a ounce
    do you mean 7 grams or 25 bucks worth man?

7. oh ite 25 for the vick is good money.
    either it's decent mids or it's some flame mids.
    I'm thinking it's just some basic mids but who knows for real.

8. get a scale

9. ehh i trust the guy and hell, this is my first time in almost 4 years+ to smoke weed. I just want a J man lol. Relax after work. What is the best way to mask the smell of a J while driving home from work lol.

10. 25 is straight for qtr/oz of the regs... aka regular, reggie, schwag, its usually pretty compressed, and not smelling like anything incredible. The perfect place to start when youre new to it, or just not in the position to lay out the cheese for the high-grade. Unused luggage that is in YOUR closet that will get used by ONLY you (like for that one week trip over summer...) is another great place for "the stash." Remember to hide it somewhere accessible tho... but not too accessible!

11. I just found the pefect place. taped on the backside of a guitar amp. or even inside the speaker. And possibly in a old CPU i have laying around my room. I have a few Places. But i really wanna be able to smoke a J in my room and not get caught. Because i got a new xbox 360 comming in and am having a yay for me weed party :p

12. ha we just played halo 3 with some Michigan homeboys of mine last weekend $20 a game

13. lol, Hell yea, tough i am more into the battlefields and call of dutys. Hit me up on live. Make a stoner clan lol. Novalok is my GT

14. wasn't my xbox360 but when i go back over my friends house ill hit you up.

15. You from the glove?

But yeah a qtr for 25 is still prolly pretty swaggish if you aient got a GOOD connect.

You can get some shit thatll get you high for 25 which is really a decent deal tho.

I get pretty goods for 90 a oz in bulk.

But when jus buyin a qtr, Shit id pay 35 for some goods which is cheap for most.

I know dudes who'd payed 50 a qtr for decent mids.

16. naw i went to HS n a lil bit at CMU.
    I was in Midland for HS n Mt. P for college.

yea i get the flame mids for 90 a onion.
    I'm in Atlanta

17. i am down in a small texas city, most wouldnt know the name if i said it which i wont :p. But yea Weed is pretty tough to get here. But if you know people, which i kinda do now, * guy i am buying from buys direct from grower *. Its not really expensive. Though i am glad i wont get super baked my first time because it will either be befor work or in ma room lol. If i could have it tommorow it would own, parents outta the house for like 6 hours strait but thats life eh :p. Just tell em i am goin to church wednesday and go blaze :p

18. Hey bank where you go for HS in midland?
    Im going to mhs this year but switching to etc probably

19. Jesus christ everywhere you post you make up words

20. Its Dirt , Guaranteed to be brown . but don't give up hope , go buy ur self a dutch and stuff it with the 1/2 . put in a good Movie n just chillllll :D