Gettin ur dick sucked

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RustInPeac3, May 9, 2011.

1. Feel sorry for ya man. I have been with my lady almost 8 years and she still gives outstanding blowjobs, and swallows.

2. I like my sick ducked.

3. Back in high school I use to get head every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday in my car in the parking lot! WOOO

I became a legend for that and soon everyone start following ha.

Almost everyone got caught to but not me :)

4. My girl has done it once and I can't remember what it was like. She told me once she doesn't like it and I believe her because every time we are in the bedroom and we get on to the subject of blowjobs she somehow manages to divert my attention to something else.

It pisses me off because like, it takes her like 25 mins to cum off being fingered but she loves it so I do it for her, and it's really hard to do consistently for that length of time and I only enjoy doing it for like the first couple of minutes. But she won't even spend a few minutes sucking on my dick for whatever reason...

5. #105 So_savage420, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Then you make her jerk you off and blow a wad on her chest

6. Dude you need to get her in check bro. If you plan on keeping her around blow jobs are a must. If she doesn't realize that its a must then she can't get mad when another hoe does it for her.