Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

gettin tested for hiv

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KickDrums, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I had unprotected vaginal sex with a chick once and i dont know if shes infected or not. Ive been worrying alot but finally im gettin tested tomorrow.. i feel relieved with my decision.. i hope everything turns good..

2. be well homey, you gonna be straight :D

3. Thanks bro, that simple comment changed my mood about things, i appreciate your positive comment :)

4. Im sure it will be chill man.

5. Best of luck, don't forget to wrap up from now on. Here's to good results!

6. I appreciate the good vibes! Woooo!

7. You got this dude! Vibes from Utah!

8. std test: negative
    pregnancy test: positive

haha

9. You'll be alright sweetie. (((Hugs)))

10. "Hahaha"... nervous laugh

11. Kind of off topic, but I heard a horror story yesterday.

This girl was at a concert at Syracuse University and she felt a little prick in the back of her neck. So she reaches back to see what it was and she finds a pin with a post-it attached to it that says "Haha now you have AIDS."

She tested HIV positive.

Off topic, yes, but I thought I'd share...

12. [quote name='"fuckthecops"']Kind of off topic, but I heard a horror story yesterday.

This girl was at a concert at Syracuse University and she felt a little prick in the back of her neck. So she reaches back to see what it was and she finds a pin with a post-it attached to it that says "Haha now you have AIDS."

She tested HIV positive.

Off topic, yes, but I thought I'd share...[/quote]

Wow dude thats fucking scary. Fuck that

OP good luck

and stop having sex with east oakland hookers :p

13. you thought you were buggin now, wait till you have to wait the 2 weeks for results! lol Best of luck! Next time WRAP IT UP!

14. Does that story have sources? I hear shit like this all of the time but in the EDM scene. Just sounds like more of a fear tactic to keep kids from going to raves/music festivals, and trying hard(er) drugs. It would suck though, getting stuck with an aids infected syringe. I don't know how I'd react.

15. Who the fuck does something like this? Apocalypse. Now.

16. #16 Storm Crow, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    As the others said, be smart and wrap it! You don't need a monthly child support bill for the next 18 years! :eek:

Chances are, you are just fine! :D Unless you live in an HIV hotspot, (certain African countries as an example) the chances of her having HIV are fairly small.

And with a single encounter, even if she was infected does not necessarily mean you have HIV. Years ago, I read a study that gave the likelihood of infection after sex with an infected person, but it's been too long and the numbers are no longer in my head. (I should have saved that study even though it wasn't MMJ related :cool: )

And you are showing uncommonly good sense in getting tested. It is best to KNOW! Most dudes would let it slide and just hope they don't have it! (which is REALLY STUPID!) Thank you for being smarter! :hello:

Granny :wave:

17. yea this was at a day glow concert. I've heard another story like this. My middle school teacher told us about how his friend went on spring break and slept with this girl... She pierced a hole in the condom. He wakes up with a dead rose in his bed and is positive for HIV.

Some people are really fucked up. They want the whole world to suffer just because they made a mistake...

18. Your tripping from one girl, one time? Was she grody as fuck, or does your mind just jump to the hiv on a regular basis?

You got me sketching haha. Imma go pack a bowl and inspect my junk.

19. i just donate blood thats how i get tested lol

20. HIV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good chart. Chill out OP, even if she was infected, you had a 0.05% chance of infection.