gettin tested for ADD tomorrow..

Discussion in 'General' started by skittles, Apr 30, 2005.

1. so is there any way ill have to piss in a cup?

2. Nah, they'll just make you sit there and read you a really long book like Great Expectations. Then at the end ask you very specific questions about the book.

3. thats pretty muchwhat I was expecting.. I was gonna fail anyway for the ritalin perscription

4. Any normal person will fail. that shits hard

5. uuuhhh they're going to ask you a bunch of questions about your behavior. My husband says he has adult ADD... whateve. I tried his ritalin it gave me a headache, but I did clean the garage.

6. I liked adderall (recreationally) the first two times, then i would have to either snort it, or take a hell of a lot more to get anything like the first couple highs off it (ritalin as well). Now i can't stand doing it because i will get a slight energy burst then have a very anxious feeling, like i want to do something really badly but nothing sounds like a good idea.

7. fuck that shit, all of my friends do it to do good in school. i can do fine without it, plus, i hate speeding my balls off, i would rather be mellowed out. and coming down off of adderall is a bitch.

8. You guys all seem to know way to much about this. Or maybe I don't know enough? NO! That can't be true! I'm the normal one here, right? Anyone? Wow, why is this so true? It is so dramatic! My God, where is my Oscar!

9. man great expectations is boring as hell