Gettin' Started

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by coldwatercreek, May 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys, i joined this wonderful site bout a week ago. made a few post, replied to a few, ect.. to be quite honest i'm not all that outgoing on the net, pretty damn outgoing in person though(i know, it's strange). I guess it's the whole chatting with people that i can't look at concept...i know i should join the rest of the world in the cyber age...anyway I live in northwest FL (850), in the woods, country boy(not redneck...country. there is a difference). I have been "gardening" for about 15 yrs now, nothing big just a few each year for personal. ok i'm rambling...here's the point, I need some damned friends on here. besides just posting and replying to post and having a presence, how does a fellow green thumb and red eye get established on a site such as this? not going to put anyone out there but i sent a few messages to some folks on here in my area... and to a few other people that seemed cool and ummm..no response. just curious? i intend to start a grow journal, but i do the outdoor grow and try not to visit them that much, but next time i go(in the next few days) i'm gonna take some pics and post 'em.