gettin soooo tired of the weedbuying routine =(

Discussion in 'General' started by spudman78, Dec 21, 2010.

1. #1 spudman78, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    Delete

2. I feel the exact same way man. Getting bud has become quite a task for me these days seeing as all my main dealers got busted.

But even most of my former dealers were a pain in the ass to get bud from.

Some days I decide to just not smoke because I don't feel like going through all the trouble to get weed.

3. i know what you mean man i sadly have chrons too:(..never had stomach pains just loss off appetite and a lot of weight loss..i was down to 62lbs one time i really thought i was gonna die...been dealing with it for around 3 years now finally had to have that dreaded surgery im sure you know what im talkin about...feel self conscious about it but it has helped me feel WAY better

4. grow, it isn't that hard. if your setting is appropriate obviously

or buy in bulk, store in mason jars. seems like you just need better connects

5. Sorry to hear that man, i know what crohns can do how much pain it brings. With buying weed, your just a victim of circumstance, both with your disease and the weed ordeal....

Its the curse of the east coast, we get so ripped off hear whether we know it or not. Maybe you can move out west, its litterally whole quarters and half off prices over there for what you get here in most cases. But I bet that would be to brash.

Best thing I can suggest for you, but would take time effort and paitence is grow some in your attic. Get some pots, dirt, growing agents, and seeds left over from your baggies and toss'em all in and hang a heat lamp over it. And stick a water globe in it and refill it every week or two, but also remember to water the leaves a lil' bit to.

Now it may seem like a lot of work but its only a little effort each week and after several months you basically got free herb!

I high suggest it, worth the effort. Anyone can grow and if you live on the east coast its almost a staple for mercantillist tokers.

Hope I gave some descent advice, and best of luck with the crohns.

6. Just buy in larger amounts and find a legit drug dealer not a shitty middleman... Or grow..

either way...

im just casually bitter tonight

7. Not to pick on you, but I don't get the "just grow it" advice. First off, it might be difficult for a lot of people to grow depending on their living situation, and also the penalties if you are caught growing are usually much more severe than for simple possession.

8. Tell me about it !!!

9. Sounds like you've got a case of shitty middle man.

10. grow, it isn't that hard. if your setting is appropriate obviously

11. this. just take precautions to not get caught and youll be good

12. I agree with you guys, I also fucking hate being dicked around by a dealer, happened way too often if you ask me.:mad:

But strange thing is, a few weeks ago I finally went out in search of a dealer in this small town I just moved to, and he turns out to be a pretty reliable dealer. I ask if he can get me x amount and to meet at x place, and he arrives at the time he says he will with the right amount of really good buds.:smoke: Can honestly say I'm liking this place.

13. can you go to another state to obtain your mmj card? I don't know how the law differs from state to state, since i live in canada and we have an entire government department dedicated to supplying patients with medical 'marihuana' (as they spell it).

either way you try to get weed, you've got the shit end of the stick (ha, crohn's joke - i have it too and it fucking sucks)
    A: you suffer with the disease and have to buy shitty weed via the middleman; or
    B: you try growing without a MMJ card, get caught, and risk serrrrious punishment.

If i were you, i'd pick A. try to create connections with other dealers than the ones who are giving you shitty weed.. ask around and get info from people who are happy with their strain - BUT BE CAREFUL. since it isn't legal in your state, you can't just going around asking anybody (which i hope you already know), so keep it on the DL.
    or there's option C - move to canada, get an mmj card for your crohn's, and live freely!

(i was recently diagnosed with crohn's, and there's probably a maximum of 20 minutes a day that i'm not stoned. plus, growing cuts out the middleman, price, AND unfortunate 'drug deal' scenarios)

14. u can't just randomly move to canada.. it's quite difficult.

15. I need to find a hook up. Mine just moved and im dead dry. HINT HINT someone in Colorado Springs

16. Man i wish you all could have a dealer like mine.
    I can call basically anytime and pick it up in five mins. Just stop by his house and he will have a quality half ounce on the table for you (or w/e you asked for)

17. i heard weed grows everywhere in Canadaland lol
    must be amazing

18. man that sucks

this is how i buy my weed

"you good on the green?"
    "ya man"
    "can i get a g bag?"
    "ya man you at your place"
    "yep"
    "be there in 8 minutes"

19. i know what this guy means. it's also a pain in the ass when you pick up like a half o and have to wait what feels like eternity because your dealer is getting high as he's counting the bags..

...or the worst is when you come back from college and find out nobody sells at home anymore and you have to go to the high schoolers to find it....

if it was legal a lot of my problems would be solved.

20. Dude im from Canada our weed out here sucks balls ive smoked some good dope about 10 times in my life out here, i cant wait to get out to california and buy some real fuckin' dope.