Gettin some Wizerd Piss...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Boomers, Shrooms.

Hell yeah!!!:D:D

Prolly gonna get a half.

2. I thought you were on shrooms and took a piss and thought it was magic.

3. Haha. What are you gonna do man? Just chill at your crib and trip your ass off?

4. haha, KSR fuckin with shrooms? didnt know you were into them homie, i thought you were talking about sherm or some shit at first, around here we call sherm guerilla piss. be safe though, never tried shrooms or acid myself, so i cant hate on em.

5. Shrooms and acid are really more commonly white people drugs, at least here in America.

6. Yeah, Black people smoke crack and meth.:rolleyes:

7. KSR is white, and I know plenty of black people that enjoy psychadelic drugs.

8. I'm black and I will touch every psychedelics except for Acid....You white motherfuckers are crazy for fucking with that shit.

Never tried boomers but Salvia rocks(except when your by yourself):(

9. After further review, that last comment was kinda a dick move, not intentionally but more to make a point. So, excuse me if you took offense to it.

10. Only things id ever fuck with is, Weed, Liquor, Shrooms, and Percs. Best thing to do on shrooms is play xbox 360 haha best thing i ever wasted my come-up money on :bongin:

11. LSD is one of the safest drugs you can take.

12. Not at all, AFTER HIS RESPONSE.

My question to him really is, And? Whats that got to do with shit?

'Wizerd piss is them brews mixed with shrooms, YOU WANNA GET FUCKED UP, FUCKED UP JUS LIKE THIS?, JUS DRANNK YOU SOME WIZERD PISS.'

I aient got em yet, But my homie knows a guy.

Never fucked with him before but my homies sure on the shit. Dude deff likes to trip, Got a few shrooms tatto's to say the least.

$30 a eighth he said, So prolly cop a half.

Should be gettin them within a few days, Im excited haha.

Plus my homie who gots a studio wants to fuck with this killer beat he gots. I heard it i told him id murder that track. And we gon do it.

Finally tag team on a song, Yall gon hear it and love it.

Might eat shrooms for that.

Shits gon be wicked.

Im fucked up.

13. Its all good...suburbantoker just hates on me because of some shit i said in a thread like 5 months ago, or at least i think its because of that. have fun with them hoes KSR, i might try some this summer.

14. Well, me having no real disposition against anyone here, thinks that playing the race card is low. I mean even talking about it now is kinda fucked up. Just sayin.

15. nice bro. just got an eighth myself going to eat it tomorrow and go to the park

16. Damn, I need to get my hands on some mushrooms. Miss them so much!!! Nothing I love more than a mushroom trip!

Enjoy it KSR, but respect the drug, they aint somethin to jus get fucked up on

17. see this is what i hear a lot. i used to live in the ghetto, and i'd be wandering around tripping face all night and day, and people would just come up and talk to me, like i was an information booth on acid. it was great. people just hear what? i SEE shit i think is REAL? nah dog

18. Alright you can take my comment whatever way you want I was just stating from my experience with helping friends sell different kinds of drugs that shrooms and acid usually aren't fucked with by black people, I'm not saying it is always like this, but in my experience, it is mostly true.

19. You've already made your point. :rolleyes:

You're just sticking out more and more with every post you make..

20. By the way, have fun with those boomers man. I'm picking up 5 gs for myself today, should be a good time.

However, I want to hear this track you record on them. If it were me, I'd be mumbling nonsense in to the mic, haha.

Have fun, and embrace it..