Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gettin some sour diesel!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by walkerbro, Feb 5, 2013.

1. For the first time. I'm pumped. Dude's hookin me up with 2/2.5 g for 20$ too. I will post pictures when i get it tomorrow ^.^
    what are yalls experience with sour d? Is it fucking awesome or what? hahaa and what kind of high does it give?

2. My favorite sativa. Very uplifting and energetic high. Can cause some paranoia if you aren't used to strong sativas. Not a "before bed" type of high.

3. Me an two buddies did 2 Gs. I was paranoid as FUCK. Crazy giggles, real hungry. Made me feel kindly stupid, makes you pretty artistic though. I think it's a fantastic strain though, really uplifting, fixes u up after a bad day.

4. Well I ended up just gettin a g, but considering i got it for 20 its straight. and I haven't taken it out of the bag yet but oh my god it smells soooooo damn dank.

5. If it's so good, why havent you smoked it yet?

6. I find that it's a great dreamy high and it's very relaxed and uplifting.

7. Cus I'm at school lol. It's at home. I'll be tokin at 3 pm est ^.^

8. mmm i love sour d. might be my favorite strain. too bad it costs $20 extra for an oz here

9. If it's legit you will not be disappointed.

10. This is the best fucking high I've ever had. So damn energetic.

Attached Files:

11. Get ready bro everybody is about to start ragging on your weed. I think it look pretty dank, however you're gonna hear "looks like some schwag to me" and various similar responses.

12. na i know dude hahaa its a bad picture i was in a hurry but yeah dude it definitely is some kill either way.

13. Nah! I have had diesel that looks just like that. Depends on who is growing it.

Enjoy it bro. Def one of my favorite strains. :smoking:
    [​IMG]

14. I said it looks dank I'm just saying everybody on here acts like its shitty when it's actually pretty decent bud

15. I actually just finished a sour diesel plant, made it all into butane hash oil.

I have been noticing it is not a before bed kind of oil, keeps me up more then sleepy.

16. I know what you mean. My post was more geared to the naysayer's.

Op's bud is just a little matted down.

17. Yeah dude. It was verrry dense lol.

18. I have had sour diesel 2 times and I never liked it. I just felt like nothing and I don't want to get off the couch. Everybody but me loves sour diesel

19. Your dealer probably just gave it that name so you'd buy it. It's a very effective tactic to get people to buy your weed. Either way, it looks dank.

20. IMHO Sour D isn't really a pretty strain by looks. Nugs look pretty simple and plain to me. But it no doubt makes up for it in smell and potency.