Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gettin some bin laden weed from the market mang

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by POWskier, Aug 25, 2013.

1. My friends got the idea of all pitching in and we are getting a half pound from a market. We all have are med cards and are trying to get cheaper buds. Is a half P too much to purchase at once? Its going to be a large collective market in washington state. Trying to get that kill.

2. I hate the name "bin laden" for weed.  It's a disgrace to name anything after that scumbag.   I would not purchase it. 

3. 'fuck I thought you we're buying weed from Bin Laden(not him but like idk,maybe he had crops llol)

4. Its because bin laden grew some kill the shit comes out of CHIRAQ indoor ops. 

5. I think the US crashed a helicopter on some of his crops before blasted him with some bullets. 

6. I don't care where it comes from, they're assholes for naming after that subhuman piece of fucking garbage.  

7. #7 POWskier, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    The CIA gave bin laden 3 billion. So the us had been supporting him for many years and your tax dollars may have gone toward it. Im not saying anything he did was justified at all, but Its not like we didn't do anything to get him angry.

Listen to some three 6 mafia you'll understand.   

8. Unless you know that for a fact, it's speculation and I'm not going to listen to any whacked out conspiracy theories from somebody named three 6 mafia. 

This is extremely disrespectful towards the victims of 9/11, and other acts of terrorism brought about by bin laden and his ilk.  

9. you just lost any credibility you could ever possibly gain from an online forum. are you 16?

ABC News article:
        "In the 1980s, bin Laden left his comfortable 
        Saudi home for Afghanistan to participate in the 
        Afghan jihad, or holy war, against the invading 
        forces of the Soviet Union - a cause that, 
        ironically, the United States funded, pouring 
        $3 billion into the Afghan resistance via the CIA."

three 6 mafia is a group of musical artists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKvzWH9O4as

11. Damn, you trying to show how stupid you are? Or are you really just that ignorant?

12. A name is a name imo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. It is a fact. The us funded the al Qaeda for years. Then Ben ladden wanted to do his own thing so then the US called him a terrorist after that.
    Sound familiar. Snowden maybe. We will pay to do out dirty work. Now they don't agree with what they are doing so you are now considered a terrorist. God bless America.

14. #14 garrison68, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013

The OP said that the CIA gave bin laden three billion dollars.  There was no al qaeda during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. 

Bin Laden denied personally ever having accepted ANY financial or military aid from the United States for his own army.  He said that considered America the enemy and did not wish to cooperate with them.   This was said during an interview with a British newspaper reporter published in the 1990's.  I don't have the link but I have posted it many times in the Politics forum.  

15. Lets keep this topic on track guys

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. And where do you think that funding to start it came from.

17. Keep it on track. This is just some bs strain that someone is using to make a extra 100 bucks. If you didn't see the plant grown you got no idea what you are getting. This is coming from a guy that sells to the clubs. I have seen them change name so many time it's not even funny.

18. For bin laden's army, he had his funds.  I do not know whether he is telling the truth, this is what he said.  He was not the "only" leader of the insurgents in Afghanistan.   I have found that searching for old posts on the new Grasscity forum is nearly impossible, so I don't have the quote from him denying any aid-taking, but I'm sure I'll dig it up.  

Here's what he said in 1998, in a different interview, he downplayed the U.S. role:

19. It is on track, since they chose to name it bin laden weed they're just going to have to live with the consequences of that choice.   

you know I had this long, statement, some not so nice(but lets be honest, you kind of deserve it with such ignorance), but I decided against itcuz I really dont want a back and forth with you. 

stay blissful