Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gettin sleepy..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Jun 16, 2012.

1. I usually smoke at night, and every time I smoke, I get extremely sleepy and fall asleep. I can't really enjoy my high except for like 30 minutes. I don't want to drink something like coffee that would keep me up all night. Any help?

2. Maybe have a meal beforehand? I actually like it when I get sleepy after I smoke. That's one of the main reasons why I used to smoke.

3. Meals would make it worse. All the blood would rush to your stomach. And all the dealers here are weird, its always different

4. I love that sleepiness at night! Your tired, your smoking, you better be ready for bed! It's great to smoke, enjoy your high for a bit and then call it quits and sleep. It feels great!

5. same here! its really annoying. i sleep very well then, but its still wasting a high. the only tip i can give you is that you should do something active where you have to move/think. for example: when i watch a movie, i pass out half the time. when i play video games, i cant pass out because i have to constantly press buttons and think

6. Try either sitting up right or stand up and do something.

7. Drink soda/gator aid.
    Staring at things like monitor screens will keep you from falling asleep.

8. i get even more tired when watching tv or on the computer

9. best thing to do man is an activity that makes you move or think.. try smoking a lil earlier or sumthin.. steady smokin