Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gettin ripped off

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 30, 2007.

1. so i went tonight to get a little. bud to smoke with my friend joe. joe says his girl knows who has some. we waited a long ass time and then this white trash looking girl tried to pass off what looked to be .4 grams of schwagg shake and a few seeds for 20 fucking dollars! i was furious. what the hell we drove over there for this rip off? well one girl that was with us actually paid that even tho i told her what a raping that was. she said that the trashy girl needed money so she dont mind gettin ripped off. i cant believe people have the nerve to try to pull some shit like that.

2. lol... the term stupid bitch doesn't cover it

you can't feel bad for people trying to profit off the illegal nature of something thats just silly...

they wanna risk shit for profit they damn well better come through with good shit even if they 'need money'

I mean shit... it's called get a job...hell you could sell yourself if you're that bad off hun lol

3. damn straight! you just dont pull shat that no matter how desprate you are for cash. specially when you have no idea who your dealing with. i know more about herb than the average pothead round here (thanks gc) and when i called her on this blatent bullshittery and asked what in hells bathroom is wrong with her she got an attitude with ME! please, try to sell me 3 dollars of schwagg, if that, for 20 bucks and then SHE gets mad?

4. yea fuck that shit bro i would of took it for free and see what she would of tryed pulling

5. It's all fucked up nowadays.

People aren't caring so much about the herb as they are about their fuckin' money.

6. I just got ripped off. I knew it ain't fair, but I had no choice because the city is totally dry. I got like 2 grams of schwag and 10 grams of bad regs for 25€, and that would normally get you more and better stuff in Bosnia. The thing is, all the weed here is outdoors grown, and thus there's less and less weed as summer approaches. Hell, it took me two weeks to track down this crap.

I hate it when I have to settle for crap :(

7. I know how you feel. I just realized I was being screwed last night. I paid for dro, he gave me crap

8. heres an idea that ive had but have not the means by which to do it right now. grow a shit ton of top qual killer buds and then if a friend just happened to donate like 50 bucks to the i need gas money fund then i may just donate like an ounce or 2 of dro to his i need weed foundation. no dealing at all just hooking up friends and making them promise to "hook up" others. this way soon everyone in the area will refuse to get taken like that. imagine if one could force prices in a whole general area down to like 25 bucks an ounce for great buds.... after all its just a dried flower. no one sells dried roses or violets for 350 an ounce. the only crime in pot to me is ppl making shit tons of money off of it. if thats your buisness then just charge what you mustm dont get greedy. that defys the point of pot.

9. Hey man, we need to chill tonight, sorry to hear about these douches.

Give me a call when you get off work, that is if you have it.

If not, just give me a call whenever, I've got work until like 5 then I'm most likely just chilling for the rest of the day.

10. what a lying cunt, do you have a scale? People won't fuck with you if you weigh it right infront of them.

11. QFT.

I only bring a scale with me if it's a new dealer though.

I once went out and met up with this new dealer I was supposed to pick up 2 ounces from. One was supposed to be dank, the other beasters.

When he finally showed up he pulled out two bags, of the same beasters.

He said it would be 270 for the "dank" and 130 for the beasters, so 400 all together.

I pulled out my scale, which seemed to make him a little uneasy once I started weighing the buds.

Each "ounce" bag weighed 21g, or 7g short of an ounce.

So I had 42g when I should have had 56g.

I called him out on it, though he denies that he knew they were short. Apparently he "got them from his dealer like that."

I told him he's an idiot if he actually bought it, and a moron for trying to pass off such a shitty lie.

I brought the price to 250 and bought the shit just because it was extremely dry at the time.

The nerve of some stupid mother fuckers.....

12. I've heard it's like that a lot of places...man, in here, it's ALL about getting fucked up. You want a bag? Bro, your homie will drive, get it, and give it to you, not expecting to get smoked out. At least my people are like that. Maybe it's because I buy so much from the same three people....

13. Yup...went to buy a zip off of someone I hadn't bought off of before...total stoner, I figured he was in the business for the good of mankind. The zip looked straight, maybe a bit fat...I whipped out a scale and the look in his eye was fear. It weighed 21. Hell no. I got 9 more grams. Thank you. Never called him again. ( edit button won't work )

14. I got ripped off ONE time. My friends girlfriend knew somebody selling $50 8ths, this is a good price around here to me so I went over to their place and waited like 2 hrs for this guy to get home, my friends girl went over to his place to pick it up finally, 50 bucks later its 3.9 grams of seedy schwag! The same guy sells real dro for 50 to people he doesn't feel like ripping off. Fuck that shit!

15. I hate sluffers taking hours to deliver you some weed and they get the nerve to skimp your sack and your the one whohas been waiting. If I am waiting for a weed man if anything I should be getting a fat sack of some dank.:hello:
    Unless its a homie hook-up then I don't care as much.

16. Some do it for fun. Money.

I don't think anyone should Make A Living off of selling weed.

17. no shit man just the other night i got a quarter, weighed that shit is was fuckin 2 grams short shits weak

18. anyone who is telling you theyre doing it for fun is lieing to you and making it look like theyre not greedy. Why would someone waste time/gas to go pick shit up expecting nothing in return?? doesnt sound very fun to me.

^^ I think people who do it for fun dont really exist. Such a big risk and all
    Id like to find one tho...a dealer that doesnt do it for the money, there arent any

I think shorting is definately lame tho, a good dealer can make their $ w/o skimping.
    **I personally think skimping is done by people who are making razor thin profit margins..

A good dealer making nice thick profits has no excuse tho

19. just stop paying for shit period

prove to the anti-drug lackwits that it really isn't addictive by soberin' the fuck up every now 'n then

prime exampe - last 2 4ths at dro prices were actually amazing enough to last well over a month in the hands of a total pothead while the 3rd 'n last one was middie crap pawned off as dro

net result no more biz cuz that last 4th barely lasted a week proving just how bomb the previous shit was

since a middle man asshole was involved I highly doubt the previous 2 sack boy (always on par) was the same as the last even tho middle boy tried to pawn it off as such

sobering up wasn't hard and now the punk doesn't make fuck all for being a shady cocksucker 'n cool dude will sooner or later have killer nugs again

why not save up for the best instead of getting screwed by the rest

edit - and while you're not laying around eating food...you can ramp up to stop the injustice that is the bogus illicit drug trade by pushing to make it all legal so no asshole trying to charge over 10 bucks 'n o would get anything more than laughed into a hidie hole

20. Great call on weighing them infront of him, they don't expect new customers to buy weed properly, so that dealer looked like a real fool i bet.

I like beasters, next best thing to dank.