Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gettin off probation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shain, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Hey grasscity, hows everybody doin. Hey, i got a question, and im lookin for some deep advice. I have been on probation for a year now and havnt been with my sexy lady mary jane in forever. Heres my predicament though. I have been out of the loop forever. My old dealer says he will still hook me up, but my best friend since sixth grade says he can get me a half for 45$. I know i should trust him, but for my area thats pretty cheap. My old dealer has been straight, but once again ive been out of the loop for a year. Hes the stereotypical good dealer with his bud chillin in these huge jars, and usually hes got different strains. Hes got a selection, i know him, but my friend has my trust. I cant get ripped off either because im movin to Virginia and need it to hold me off for a while. What should i do?:confused:

2. Go with both

3. What foxie momma said. i dont see a problem with buying from both.

4. Money tight here to. And all the friends Ive ever had would F me if they had some crap that wasn't any good they needed shed of. Or they would pitch some off for the favor. Yea i need some new Friends maybe! :D
    Had a friend offer me an oz for $90 off a brick the other day. Just needed to recoup some of there money supposedly. If id had the money at time id have done it. But then i would have had to half that oz to recoup some of my dollars. Huuumm where you at.
    Freddy is that you? J/k :D
    One can never have to many connections. But I'm thinking id stick with the dealer where you no what your getting.If you cant afford to go wrong. Try your friend out later.