Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gettin of probation!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheFlyinBurrito, May 29, 2009.

1. ya! finished my community service today! ive saved up a 160 for a heffer and im super stoked, ill post that up when i get it
    im pretty excited to you know like smoke pot again

2. also i used to pot and hash prices but does any one know if 4 grams of honey oil is a good price for a 110

3. ok fuck the honey oil man just buy buds it will be way funner.u will barely need shit to get high when i got out of rehab i had to lay in my friends grass

4. ya i dig i was gonna go in halfs with some one cause i should have a bit more money soon enuff

5. i finally finished my mandated drug testing and smoked for the first time last night. needless to say...it was amazing and i was ridiculously high.

6. I'm on a break right now cuz I got caught last week and I wanna see if I have any drug tests to face in the near future =(

7. It doesnt matter how much thc is in you now they really only care that ur lvl goes down.

8. your buying a cow?

9. ahahah

[​IMG]

10. a heffers the slang we use for a half ounce haha