Gettin my first glass blunt :D

Discussion in 'General' started by RideLowGetHigh, Jun 8, 2009.

1. So, I ordered a glass blunt and I can't wait til it gets here. Its a regular glass blunt and I was wondering should I grind the bud up or should I leave it in little buds and pack it in like that for the best results? I figured the buds would make it burn a little longer but the grinded up would make it burn w/out having to light it? Any suggestions?:hello:

P.S. I saw a new glass water blunt I guess is what it said it was? Has anyone ever seen one or have one, if so what is it like and could you post a nice pic or something
    -RideLowGetHigh:smoking:

2. just breake that up with your fingers kinda fine, this is a mixed answer question.

and this shouuld be posted in apprentis toker or something?

welcome to the city, your journey begins:stone:

3. glass blunt? links please

4. Chunkyglasspipes has them under glass blunts

5. I've never heard of these. Just looked them up though. How does it stay slow-burning if the end isn't wrapped by a slow-burning material and how does it stay lit well if it burns down way inside of it?

6. i almost always throw it in a bowl

7. I'm pretty sure that you keep it burning by pushing the slider piece up which throws the ash out as well and you can get hits with less ash in the bowl too

8. I love glass blunts. They get you so intensely ripped. You need to clean them often though...after you burn a fully-packed glass blunt there's a lot of resin left behind.

They're great for people like me who can't roll a real blunt worth shit. :)

9. yeah you just ash by pushing the slide up. i used to rip one in the dorms with my roommate...you can take LARGE rips off glass blunts but they burn through a lot of weed really fast so we stopped using it after like a month. :smoking:

10. That makes sense. I didn't do too much research as you can tell, I'm nodding pretty hard and was too lazy to click to blow up the pictures :confused:

What about the burning constantly though? Do you find it slower or faster burning than a well-rolled blunt with an actual wrap and outerleaf?

11. Maybe I found the wrong pics on google, but it just looks like a chillum to me.

12. It really pretty much is a chillum but it has a slider piece with it that lets you slide the bowl pack up, holds a lot

13. I've smoked a glass blunt before.
    I liked it better than a normal blunt, but it did burn a little quicker (but we were all ripping it pretty good).
    I like to mix it up while I'm smoking, so it was a nice change of pace. :)