Gettin It.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReaLm1537, May 27, 2011.

1. Wassup GC Heads Just gonna share a lil bit of how life has been treating me, more importantly how 19 has been treating me. Ever since i turned 19 (feb 5) I have enrolled myself in school (community college) but still quite proud of that, I held a job for a bit. and over all everythings been decent, however my moms in a struggle. I hate that shit soo much cause my older bro hasnt manned the FUCKK up yet :mad: but ive been trying to help her. i took out a loan to help her financially but i paid the interest on that loan (loan shark) :cool:

However recently shit has been GREAT. I ended a relationship that wasnt working, still dealing with the aftermath and working out the kinks. Ive had money in my pocket and weed in my pipe. Ohh i also recently got my Medi Card so im never low on medication now. :smoke:

But these past 2 days have been absolutely fantastic!
    Day 1: Old friend (Friend R) hit me up for herb, was dry so we took a trip to the shop. When I walked out these 2 fine sexyy little thangs that my friend knows walk into the SAME dispensary. We plan to sesh. We get to a park conveniantely dubbed "Stoners Hole":rolleyes: Damn they were pretty and got my balls soo wet just watching them hit the pipe ;) anyways, we part ways after many bowls. Hit up/wake up the missing part to our Tripod (friend A). We sesh with him. Hotbox car with a blunt then a joint. Then Friend A is trying to score but to no avail then he whips out this bag of unmentionables. we eyeball about a quarter for the three of us to split. then we had out to this beautiful spot. We consume and then chill, wait for it to kick in. we smoke another joint and venture off. We got lost in the woods, constantly smoking and joking the entire trip. we come down, come home and friend R has to leave us. so me and friend A chill at his condos and cook up some dank burgers and he splits a sackk with his brother. So we blaze fat and eat dankk then I go home and sleep...Now these guys i would classify as my BESTfriends/True Homies. but after not kickking it for so long then doing this with them we definately all reunited. It was pure Bliss. The perfect day. :hello:

DAY 2: Went to class, came home, was bored so picked up a 1/2 oz. rolled blunt and smoked hash; the usual when im with my bro. then the EX wants to chill, we go to the library i get some books and we come to my pad. She got all emotional kinda fuckked up the mood/dayy. she leaves shortly after and another one of my EX's hit me up. she wants to go to the hookah lounge. im down. I get ready she picks me up and we go. but it was nice catching up. We hookah'd for like 2 hours and just talked pure sex the whole time. idk thats wat she likes to talk about but we reminisced and all that dope stuff. Shes a really cool girl and i do miss her but shes taken right now, so i couldnt make that move on the sexx talk. ;) but overall another good day. 2 in a row. I definately need more :cool:

Highlights:
    Have $$$ in my pocket.
    Got my medical card.
    Never dry anymore.
    Sh****ed (rhymes with doomed ;))/reconnected with some true homies
    Went out with an ex. Had a great time