Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gettin it out of your system

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stondgreengiant, Jan 9, 2004.

1. at my work i get UA tests, and it's really lame because before this job i was an avid smoker. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to get it out of your system fast, besides pills that get it out, because i heard they can test for those to. Thanks.

2. ...i didn't know you could get it out of your system more quickly...how do those pills work?...and where can i gettem!...

3. uhmm...search on google for detox pills..usually they can detect them though..as for budmonkey... www.erowid.org and the search button in the corner

4. i have a friend who smoked a few days before his drug test. then the day before, he downed 2 full bottles of cranberry juice. Or so he tells me...not sure if it works, but it kinda makes sense. I've heardt that it cleans out ur intestines when u drink it.

Big Burd