Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gettin high without the smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeednPaintball, Oct 22, 2010.

1. So i got cought smokin a couple times because of the smell

I'm curious as if theres other ways to get high besides smoking (i know there is)

I don't wana stink up the house or anything..

I ran across this Oil or something that you set the weed in and the (extra virgin) oil sucks up the THC and is used for cookies and what not, if i were to down that as is would i get high?

What i'm trying to get to is there an altertinative way to getting high without smoking and the smell..

Dumb question.. Worth the try

2. Edibles as you said in your post are only way to have absolutely no smell whatsoever but I would recommend a vaporiser, the smell is almost completely unnoticeable and you can get a Magic Flight Launch Box, which is perfect for stealth, for 70£ (under 100$) and it's well worth the investment.

3. you have a few options:

Sploof.
    Move out.
    Go outside.
    Stop smoking.
    Make edibles when no one is home and stash em, they last a bit.

4. I'll look into it, thanks

Didn't know vapes didn't smell haha

5. vape
    edibles
    sploof

6. Magic Launch Box.

It comes perfectly with a tin box that hides your stash perfectly.

7. Iolite is also pretty stealthy, but more costly. I put mine into a wa-wa coffee cup and stick the mouthpeice through the top. It has a bit of a burnt popcorn smell.

8. Vaporizer man it might not be the cheapest way but in your case good investment. =P

9. get the magic flight launch box. there's zero smell. Best purchase I ever made.

10. vape, or just find a good place outside! or try making a sploof, i saw a great thread on here a long time ago about how to make one.....its really cheap too.

11. Dat wun

12. Get a vape.
    Smoke outside, you wont smell.
    Make edibles, like firecrackers.
    Get cannabis oil.

I know you said you wanted ways to get high w/o smoking, but the thread title says getting high without the smell. If you smoke outside, you arent gonna smell at all. I never smell like weed after I walk around outside for a minute or two. The smell just disperses as I walk around and there you go, no smell.