gettin high with the ice cream man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lord dolphin, Feb 15, 2011.

1. so one time i was with some buddies and we were smoking a phatty blunt at this apt complex, and the ice cream man was rollin around the area. anyways idk about where you live but all the ice cream guys are real sketch ex convincts and shit, people who just shouldnt be handing out ice cream. anyways were all dumb and high, and havnt been robbed yet (will come to be robbed like twice, and have many friends robbed) but we decide were gonna try to get the ice cream man in on the blunt. we flag the dude down and ask him if he wants to smoke and hes all "aw hell yeah" and parks next to us and hops in. anyways its some real tall black dude with some done radical dreads (hes not sketch because hes black the dude was just sketchy, get real) and hes all "oh shit yall wussup whats yalls names" anyways we exchange words and the dude starts tellin us about how hes got like 4 kids and hes 33, and then he tells us hes been arrested, and were like okay probably some petty shit whatever. and then he starts tellin us about hustlin mad coke and tech 9's and shit and we realized that what we got ourselves into. anyways the dude was cool the rest of the time and we dropped him off but he wanted all of our numbers and wanted to pick up from us and shit and we were not down. makes for a good tale though.

post similar shit, some of you have to have stories about smoking with service workers and the like.

2. Shit I would hang out with that guy more often.
    He sounded pretty damn cool even if he was an ex-gangster.

3. #3 Its a six, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Hahaha what happened to the good 'ole days when the ice cream man was this guy:

[​IMG]

Of course, he could be just as shady.

When I read your story, I imagine the ice cream man to be Snoop Dogg...just like, "fo shizzle...lemme hit that blunt." "You know, we sell this stuff..." "Aww man...I just quit yesterday." And he smokes like, all of your blunt and then just disappears agaain. Damn...that would make my fuckin life.

4. you should've made him give you ice cream

5. Went on a road trip to Santa Cruz last spring break, car broke down in medford for 2 days and we went lookin for bud...

We just drove around downtown medford yelling at people on the streets, "got bud." Well..

Picked up this black guy on the street corner who was dancing around with a sign advertising for a business. He gets in the car and tells us that lots of businesses want him to advertise for them because he is such a good dancer.. :confused:

We asked for his name, and he simply said, "Black, they call me Black homie."

Anyways, he's like take me to my homeboys house. So we do, and as we park in front of this little mobile home shack thing I see this little white girl look outside...weirdest look in her eye

He comes back with a half oz of some dank nugs (we still thought he was going to rob us) and we give him 60 bucks. He just starts throwing a bunch of these nugs in a bag! We took him back to work,This shit was bomb (so close to norcal)

We got back to the hotel and weighed out our sack, turned out to be about 9 grams. Wish we could have blazed with that guy...