Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gettin head hittin a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bong123, Jul 31, 2010.

1. ok is it wierd to get a bj hittin a bong like i did it and the girl didnt care and i hit a joint along with it. but i just thought it be bad ass but her friend was like thats wierd my friend was like nice but idk i think its sick. it was fucking amazing and 10mins after i got done smokin i banged her

2. u2high:smoke::smoke:

3. that's the only way to smoke out of a bong...

4. Man... There's nothin better than getting blazed while getting some dome... :hello: :smoke: :yay:

5. The only time I let a girl smoke with me is if she gives me head while i'm smoking out of my bong...and if she swallows it...it makes her higher though, something about the combination of semen and weed makes you really high...so the girls love it and I love it...it's a win win.

6. I thought that was the ONLY way to smoke out of a bong??;)

7. My girlfriend actually does this for me a lot lol. We smoke like every day most the day, so yea it happens.

It's super fun to pass a blunt while 'doin work' from behind. Haha yee

8. you were just a little late...lol...

9. HA! my bad dude. great minds think alike