Gettin' Drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by legalizebud89, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Who else is crackin' a few ice cold brews? What up GC, I'm drunk on a sunday night. Fuck it.

Long day at work and can't fuckin' smoke cause of the police. Fuck all this- I just wish I could smoke a bowl and knock- but instead I'm drinkin' some brew. I don't even really like to drink I think it brings out alot of bad in people but I just hate being sober.

2. Drinking as well. Power supply on my comp died and I just got a new one and a 512 mg stick of ram. Friend gave it all to me for 5$ for cigarettes lol. Had it all sitting at his house. But I've given him routers and shit in the past for free so. Buts it is badass that I just got $120-130 worth of free shit lol. Got a lot of beer too. Ain't smoking tonight. Don't feel like it.

3. im waiting on gthese methadones to kick..can feel em creepin up on me reall sly like..then ima go hit da bong all night long! ya feel me. good luck on not smokin, get drunk and go paint man!!

4. Ahhh I wish I could go paint. but I gotta stay away from the cops.

Personally, I say fuck methadone- hope you don't fuck with the real shit. I hada lot close friend die off that shit- I won't even take an OC cause of all that. I don't like opiates but that's all just me, ya know. DO whatchya do.

As for the painting, I've just been hitting the paper HARD. almost filled up a whole new sketch-book with all new shit that I'm pleased with. I would post shit, but nothing to put it up on tha GC with.

5. haven't been drunk since halloween, i've had a few beers every now and then, but i kind of had a life changing experience happen to me that made me not want to drink as often as i used to

6. Share it with us bro, maybe it will enlighten me, and inspire me not to drink. I really hate alcohol, but I'd rather be into beer and some liquor then pills and anything harder. fuck all that.

7. I love OC can I get a amen

8. Nope no drinkin tonight.

Just chillen on some hydros and smokin a few bowls. Just got done doin a shit load of white and I got work tomorrow so need to come down :smoking:

9. Yeah I can't do that. I mean I been snortin' loratabs like it's my job, but the harder drugs like White and Ron I can't even fuck with. Seen way too much bad shit happen over the years with way too many friend to even touch heroin. But white-girl I don't think anyone could turn down.:D. I just do it in heavy moderation. I have a really addictive personality, so I try not to do it AnyMore than like once or twice a month.

10. snorting lortab do you know how much damage you are doing to your body there is allot of apap in that shit snort ocs eat loratabs

11. \

C'mon bro I'm not new to the game. I hate snorting pills, and wouldn't if I could blaze. I will not even touch an OC or any other heavy opiate. Merely because I know myself, and know that I will end up snorting bags all the time within like a month.

And I know about all the bad shit that's in pills. Don't Worry, like I sayd I'm not new to the game, I think it's gross.

12. Yea lortabs got tylenol lol don't wanna be snortin that shit

If you wanna fast hit...crush them into a power and put into pill capsules.

That sucks though about not bein able to do the other shit. I get what your sayin though and it's true. Stuff has a strong pull

13. alright, well. i was at my friend's house, and i had this shit called purple velvet (it's vodka if i remember correctly)+15 or so modelo's. well, last thing i remember was stumbling around outside, then i wake up, killer headache, go to wash my face and i am totally JACKED UP. i have gashes all over my face, bloody nose. and i notice my keys werent in my pocket (i passed out in my clothes) i check in my room, not there, i go outside, car is not in my parking spot. so i'm flippin out, i go to call my friend to ask him how i got home, phone is gone. well, found my car royally fucked in the middle of a wall. out in wine country. never found my keys or my phone, and no one still knows how i got home, i dont know how i got in without my key for the front door. and i was hung over for three days. cost a fortune to repair my car+replace the ignition (car had a special key that cannot be replaced)

14. Yeah and I'm not strong enough to resists that pull. Especially after literally seeing a friend OD next to me on heroin. And also seeing someone snort so much coke their face turned blue and they couldn't open their mouth.

It honestly scares the fuck out of me. But as far as the tabs I know how nasty that shit is, I been fuckin with perc's too. Not sure if that's even an opiate or not but fuck it all. I don't even like pills. I like benzos but can;t get any ATM. Just wish I could blaze tha mighty ganja.

15. Yeah, you blacked-out. I got mad crazier stories, no time to type em all up though. But no really that's why I don't even like to drink. It's just simply the fact that I can't smoke weed, it blows.

16. Yea perc's are opiate too.

Well I guess if you know what's in it then (I thought you shoulda heard this bein here since 05 and all lol) you can do what ya want.

Im an opiate man. I'll take them over benzos any day

17. yup. plus drinking and driving is dangerous and i never should of done it

18. I like to do a oxy every once in a while but I love to do a xanex or a klonapen love the feeling of not giving a fuck about anything

19. Yeah will I mean, I never got into the whole pill game until I had to stop blazing cause of court. I don't even really like the feelings. I just like any benzos with weed. but as far as the opiates go, I was snortin' the capsule percs(not sure of the MG) like 4 nights in a row, and wanted some bad the next night. It's just like I don't even want to be involved with all that, my personality can't handle it. I wish it could though, but anyways- im Out-bout to shot-gun a beer or two. smoke a newport and hit the sack. Blaze one for me diceman, hit me up witha pm or something

im never on here anymore cause im busy with work and all but ill hitchya up

20. Yea they just don't effect me much. Just relax a little before goin to sleep. Sleep great though