Gettin didit, first serious grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by algrowinpains, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Yeah, so anyway I used to be a member of grasscity when I was younger but life got hectic and its been awhiler since I've been to this site, forgot my nickname :smoking: so made a new one, well anyway I've got three hanging pots set up (one of them is in a plastic container inside a hanging pot.) The weather has been sunny, but its been kinda cold. So I was wonderin how long do you think it should take my plants to sprout? I have read up on it, but what they tell you with optimal conditions and mine arent that great, I have the pots ahnging up in trees, and one in a thichet/ditch thing, so they dont get direct sunlight there shadowed alot. Do you think they will grow slower because of that? Maybe not grow at all. And my plastic container I set it in a kinda open spot on a ditch, and some animal came all up in it, twice! lol I was like no fcuking way so I took it and hung it to, I had around 70 seeds in that pot so I hope some survived, I saw alot of them still in there. Do you think having soil in a plastic container wont work? It's like in tubaware I geuss, is that ok for garden soil? I think I did that one wrong. I'm really not sure first serious grow.

2. OK no answers so I'll just simplify my quisteons

Can Marijuana be grown outside in a tubaware bowl?

Will These Grow ok? I have three hanging pots in relatively shady areas, like in the woods and one is in a real thin thicket. They all get direct sunlight at times, but most of the time just shade.

The potting soil I'm using is called Organic Valley Potting Soil, is this an ok choice? I have garden soil to, but I figured that was like a top soil or something I didnt use that.

So the weather has been horrible the the past couple of days, stormy and windy, and sorta chilly. Since none of my plants have come up yet, do you think they will when it gets alittle warmer?

I have one pot with some Hydro and mid seeds mixed together? Is this gonna be ok will I have to do anything special to them? Should they be watered different than the regular?

Also, is it ok to hang your bud from trees in pots? I have read up on it annd I havent heard of anyone doing it. I thought it might be a good idea to keep them hidden.

3. To be honest I think for anyone north of the carolinas that planted their plants are probably dead like yours because yyou guys didnt check the last frost date. I will be planting in a week or 2, but not from seeds because planting when its cold with seeds is much harder. My plants are started 5 days ago under floros.

4. first off,70 seeds in one pot???
    one per plant when they're growing buddy.
    did you germinate the seeds first,or just drop them in the soil??
    second,hydro means they were grown hydroponically,has nothing to do with the quality of green.if you grow it in dirt,its not dro.
    hope it helps.