gettin caught with weed n shrooms at school.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jake4283, Jan 10, 2009.

1. back when i was a junior in high school i was selling a lot, n usually everyday we would go to my friends house at lunch n blaze which was hella cool cuz i had computer class 5th period so id be a blazed playn computer games for an hour before math class, it was the shit. haha. so one day were blazn at lunch n i roll up the weed n put the empty bag of weed in my pocket, idk y i did but i did. so we blaze n im comin back to school all high n happy n one of my friends runs up n says "dude, someone snitched on you for having shrooms or something, the school cops lookn for u" so i started trippen cuz i actually did hav a fat sack of shrooms too. so i told my friend to take my shrooms for me so i didnt get caught up, n bein a good friend he did. so i go to class still blazed n trippin balls when sure enough the cops come n get me outta class so they start searchin my locker n their both turned away from me n i reach in my pocket n feel the bag that had my dank in it. so i pull it out when their not paying attention n ditch it behind me, n they didnt even notice. so i walk to the office n they check my clothes n everythings fine the cops about to let me go when i see a security guard walk in with the bag i ditched. n i was nooooooooooooooooooooo. but the worse part is that my dank was super chrondo so it left crystals in the bottom of the bag n the cop tried to get me to say that it was meth. n then he tested it n told me it came up positive for meth n still tried to get me to agree that it was, which i never did, so i ended up gettn suspended.

oh yea, my friend ate my whole bag of shrooms too.

comments???

2. not a comment...more of a question but

how big was that bag of mush?

3. i dont remember how many grams it was or watever, cuz i had a good friend that sold shrooms so he would always hookup fat sacks for like $15. it was prolly worth around like $35 or $40 tho.

4. bro thats weird as fuckkk i have a story pretty similar ...ill try to keep it short

friend sold bars throughout school one girl took them and started trippin out...told the counselours he sold them to her...they decide to wait till the next day o bust him and since i always walk around with him they figured i was selling too (cameras etc)

next morning they come into my first...i had recently signed an attendance contract so i thought thats what it was for... i have an empty bag on me (barred out the night before..same clothes to school :)) and they play it cool (lady knew i thought it was for attendance)

then we get in the office and the school cops bust in the room and start breaking me down and shit and i tried to drop the bag in my pants but the caught me by like 1 second i almost got away w it

then i got suspended for 10 days .

but yeah thats pretty crazy . why did you have shrooms at school? arent they pretty big to be carrying around?

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol in junior highschool this happened? LOL

6. LOL

didnt even catch that part..had to be a typo

7. i was a junior in highschool. olol

8. my friend ate acid in school and the principles had him and were staring at his eyes and shit asking him what was wrong with him trying to figure it out.. i would of been trippin out he said the principles fro kept gettin bigger and bigger

• Like Like x 1
  9. i got the shrooms for hella cheap n was gonna sellem to another guy to make a quick 20 bucks ya know? but naw it wasnt that big like a bag the size of like a fist full of shrooms. easy to fit in my hoodie pocket.

10. I have a question. Did your friend eat your shrooms so the cops wouldn't find them if they searched him too, or becuase he wanted to trip balls?

11. haha, both. he was savin my ass cuz they were lookn for me not him, plus he likes shrooms so he said i might as well eatem all. i was gonna tellem to pay me for them, but then i remebered he saved my ass so i was like alright thanx i guess. haah

12. this.

oh, and this.

13. whats that shit?

14. those two parts seriously had me on the floor

15. haha, i saw ur reply n was hella confused. yea dude that day sucked. . .well except i was hella high so it was ok. hah

16. Same shit happend to my friend today exept without the shrooms. MY friend Nick had a dub he was suppose to go smokewith some other kid that had cigs at lunch but didn't.I guess the kid went and smoke then got caught.To get out of trouble he ratted on Nick.

Luckily his friend Brett gave him a heads up. HE came into 7th period all freaking out that they were gonna find it but didnt want to ditch it. So being the kind friend i am i hold it for him. Sure enough 10 min later the Dean and Security guard came and pulled him outta class. They search him and he didnt have shit so they let him go.

17. ur a good ass friend then. props.

18. I got caught once with about two dimes in middle school some homeboy wanted to see it so I hand it to him then I get up and he puts it in my hoodie when I go back to my desk he tells me out loud I put the weed in the hoodie in front the subsitite So she picks it up and it drops to the floor got expelled and did about two weeks for dealing. Went to board and they reduced it to a 45 day suspension in altenitive school and drug counciling had fun in alternative school LOL.
    So I get in school and start slaginging some dank. Was so hard it smelled up every room I walked in LOL but school was use to it. One day had some purple. I had a couple ounces in my car and it was going quick. So I walk in welding class and someone told me they had snithed on me so I stashed it. Cops came in searched me and let me go after they didn't find anything went back to were I stashed it and it was stolen. I know who it was. So he went back to his class and the teacher busted him for the smell karma a bitch LOL.
    Not long after that had fat stack and something told me to put it in my sock. I walk in my 5th peroid and then cops bust in to do a search. They searched everythng so I get so nervous I started shacking and sweating so hard my teacher who knew I blaze and was cool with me bing high in her class told me you know they can tell when your nervous I was the first in line. Once they got done to where I had it his fingers got so close to it then he back off and let me sit down then seperate cops come get me I thought they know something but turns out my name was in a tagging and were going to xpell me for that but eased my way out of that so once they let me go I stash it behind the toilet in school and pick it up after. Man I got so much more stories but I already have ivaded my topic with enough of them LOL sorry

19. i promise you this now! i will read his thread when im not drunk but for now im going to log off since i feel like puking when i read his man ummmm i will umm read it well since theres shrooms involed but i cant even read two lines so peace out :cool:

20. all i gotta say is that if you ever need someone to save your ass and eat some shrooms for you, just let me know ill be glad to help you out haha