gettin busted - share it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by heartbroken, Mar 30, 2009.

1. So it's Friday night (3/20), I'm chillin alone in my apartment with my dog... my brother went to go hang out with his friend Jay far out in the boonies. I'm breakin up a gram for myself on the table and I'm simutaneously watching a cutscene of GTA VI. A knock at the door. A cop. I, STUPIDLY, open the door and say, "can I help you, officer?" He says, "We have a report of a juvenile runaway at this residence." I say, "This address? *I repeat my address*?" He says, "Yeah." I tell him, "There's no one here except me and my dog." Soo.... he asks, "Do you mind if i come in and look for *persons name*?" I say, (stupidly I might add) "I don't even know that person... but yeah you can..." He comes in searches all around and finds no one of course. Then he spots my weed and my spoon. He of course trips the fuck out and and by then his backup (why the fuck he has backup I have no idea) shows up and he's a younger guy... the first cop tells him the runaway ain't here but this dude is gonna have a weed charge now! I'm pipe up and I'm like, "O'Neal come on man! I just politely let you in to help you do your job. I could have said come back with a warrant. If you're looking for a juvenile runaway shouldn't you be looking for him?" And he says oh I'm not even worried about that now that I got this weed charge on you my night is over, hahahah. The younger cop asks the DOUCHE cop if he could confer outside with him for a second... the douche asks why... like arguing with his backup like a damn child... and the young cop says "because man, I actually agree with the kid, this is so unecessary." so this gets the douche all riled b/c the rookie challenged his authoritah which makes him even douchier. so he arrests me, and takes me down... fuckin shit. spent about 24 hours total (4 at the local precint, 20 downtown at the grand ole Harris County jail. Now I gotta deal with this pussy ass bullshit POM... I ain't EVER been in cuffs before last Friday and I'm 23. So... anyone else?

2. this has nothing to do with weed but cops are fucking gay, in 7th grade i shot a cable man in the neck with an airsoft gun 10 min later 3 squad cars show up cuff me and take me home..i was 13 and the cop was calling me an asshole and a little punk faggot so i wound up not getting in any trouble and reported that cop for cursing at me he had to go back to training for 6 months haha i showed that fuckin pig whos boss

3. been busted twice smoking in public

first time i was 15, they wrote a report about it, called daddy to pick me up (which is funny since hes a right-wing nut)
    second time i was 16, in a city adjacent to mine, they let us go (surprisingly, as these cops have a rep for being worse than the ones in my city and the car was completely hb'd)

third time was a house call to my place a couple years back when i was having a party and it was too loud, but they just made us pour all the alchohol out and had everyone under 18 get picked up

im just glad i learned from being a fucking idiot throughout high school

4. No offense, but that was completely your fault. You didn't even know the person and you let him in your house without even hiding your weed or anything? Yeah it sucks, but even if the cop was a douche you were stupid for letting him in your house without even cleaning up.

5. He cant just have the cops wait outside for 5 minutes.

6. Why not? He could say he was taking a shit or something.

7. No matter what, never let a cop search your shit without a warrant. Even if you are a clean, straightlaced mofo. The cops are out to make money, not protect you

8. Not all cops are bad, but alot are douchebags.

9. True, but he should've never let them in in the first place. They didn't have a warrant, and he didn't even know who they were talking about. He should've never let them inside if he knew he had pot on his table.

10. You could have put the dude's eye out or worse. When you infringe on the right of others not to be shot by stupid kids, you deserve anything the cops can dish out. No sympathy here.

11. you sound like a real big pussy get the fuck off grasscity

12. Yeah man, that, and kids who throw rocks at cars piss me off.

But yeah OP, you should have just said what you had to say and closed the door.

13. I got in trouble once long, long ago and arrested, but not for drugs...it was for fighting and they patted me down and took me to jail. Got processed and put in the holding cell and suddenly, it hit me! LOL...in my front jeans pocket, I had a cellophane with weed and one paper in it that they had somehow missed! ...lol...needless to say, no matches. But it sure was nice to have it on that ride home when I was released....which was about 9 hours later...9 VERY LONG hours...lol...I kept worryin they was gonna come back in and pat me down again. Didnt wanna ditch it somewhere in the cell cause there were other girls in there...didnt want them nabbing it on me...lol

14. you guys would be surprised over at least 70% of the cops sign up to be an officer because the millitary turned them down or they were to pussy to join marines. this is completely true by the way my dad and i had a discussion about it the other day. as my dad was in the army and he saw a lot of cases that prove this theory.

so cops that are generally assholes are that way because they are failures, and probably had a felony on their record so got turned down from other employment areas. but of course the police will accept anyone.

fuck the police bunch of pigs

15. SURE OFFICER HOLD ON WHILE I PUT MY DOG IN HER CAGE. Then I would have put my weed away =p

16. notice how I noted my own stupidity in the post twice.

I know it was dumb of me but I panicked.

but whatever man, gonna hire a lawyer and hopefully get this sh*t dropped. I have like 6 character letters from former and current employers and I had no record whatsoever before this.

then once i save a little money I'll re-hire said lawyer and have my record expunged.

still sucks how it happened.

17. that statistic came straight out of your ass

18. wow what are you like 15 now?

you dont think you deserve any punishment for shooting someone in the neck with an airsoft gun?

if you were yourself and some guy shot you with an airsoft gun, i bet youd make a big deal and call the cops or try t fight them

you get off of gc you fucking faggot

19. i'm sorry, but the kid was 13. you should be able to use discretion as an able adult to be able to ignore that kinda of crap. i'm not saying i wouldn't do anything, but i wouldn't call the cops. probably just scare the kid. you " get off gc you fucking faggot"

20. Where to begin with that?

First off, it's grammarical capability far lags behind anything I've seen from anybody over the age of 18. As well as the content?

You showed him? I agree with the cop, you had no right to do what you did. And I'm sure anybody on this city who is of "legal" age to be here would agree with me.

This wasn't even marijuana related so it was a useless post, but you stated that previously so I can't say whether or not that's rellevant.