gettin bud from canada

Discussion in 'General' started by j0nes1n, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 j0nes1n, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    i dont know any scammers who dont rip me off after sending them 1000 dollars about 10 different times

freedom baby.... his freedom is my freedom

and neg (well ur banned) that other dude is a scammer, scammed me once by only sending me 2oz's for 1000, said he sent the other package but it never came, n then that fucker switched from cash in the mail to after i sent him 700 bucks, fucked again, i've been robbed 3000 dollars all together through hesnice gettin busted and this other fuck

then theres another dude who hacked hesnice's shit who sends y ou shit, and he actually emails me n shit if i aint ordered in awhile to see watsup, so i dunno if its the same thief or what, he's in the same area and uses too, but i ordered off him a couple times n service was always quick n easy, but not the same quality though still nice, just not nearly as crystally, he also asked me to keep him on the low u nlike the other dude, says he only got about 10 regular customers, where as hesnice had fuckin alot, i was number 1052, if that says anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.