Gettin buck with a teacher...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, May 26, 2006.

1. haha that sounds like a shitty ass day man... bummer

2. The point of getting in his face was to show him you cant jus walk over people and disrespect them without facing consequences. He may have gotten away with it from people before, I was making sure he wont do it again to anybody. He knows better now. People will get buck, I dont care if hes a teacher, the president of the united states, Or jus a bum off the street. Dont talk unless you wanna get buck. Talk is cheap.

I wanted him to know im not one to mess with, Even if i dont plan on doing anything, I want him to think he has to watch his back and that he needs to watch what he says to who. He tyred to get buck to me and i bossed up and showed him who the boss is.

3. KSR I personally don't agree with how you handled that situation. I also know that I am 2000 miles away and can't really say shit. So hopefully nothing in the future will happen like this but as long as your happy in how you handled/came out of that situation its all good .

4. KSR, i actually am hopeful for humanity cuz of people like you.

I think we've all been in a situation where someone disrespects us, and for me at least ive been in a few where i just ignore them cuz i dont wanna make a scene at that location.

but KSR, it seems like you are determined to let people know when theyve crossed the line. and i respect that. cuz i know ive said to myself sometimes, "i wish somebody would fucking put him in his place". thank nature for you man.

5. i ain't even gonna argue, i disagree that you handled the situation correctly, but too each his own.

6. nothin wrong with violence in my opinion, just because we have a forebrain and the ability of reasoning dont mean we cant fuck another person up jus like every animal on the face of this planet does when necessary.

good thing u didnt whoop his ass though cuz thats some serious ass shit to beatup a teacher

7. "what are you in jail for?" "I beat up a teacher"

8. Lucky im too drunk to care and idnt go tat far. Thats why i wont swing, I wont stop[. I will quit before i begin because iwodont wanna be in priso for the rest of my life yua herd,.

9. Yall wanna know what gets lots of trouble but keesp me out of it?

DRUGS!

Im fer real.

Im so tore up. But i know the keys so good i dont look at the keyboard to type. I backspace and correct alot but im used to it and dont look to do it.

But im so drunk, Im so high, Xanyed out.

Its only 11:24, I gotta wait till like 12:00-12:30 in the monr for my cuz to show up. Then we gon hed to his crib in the gheto like i alsys am.

Drink 40's, Smoke weed, Prolly pop pills.

Im so tore up right now.

Ready to crash.

But i gotta stay up.

So ill proly go skiing tonight.

10. Sorry to be an ass, or whatever you want to perceive me as, but I read through about half of your story, and gave up because of the horrid grammar.

Spell check, anyone?

11. You kids and your ebonics. A more chill approach may have worked better. But whatever gets the job done I spose.

12. one word for you guys that are bitchin at him. RESPECT some places are all about respect. good thing you didn't hit him or nuthin KSR you held yourself good. me being the person where i get really mad when people piss me off, i know where you come from. keep it real homie