Gettin at it

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Jan 15, 2013.

1. So my weekend was fire as fuck. I met up with a friend and we had a party set up that we were going to. We smoked a couple bowls and had a few beers. I then go to my friends house party I smoke 3 more fat bowls and drink 6 more beers and at this point I am blatantly stoned and drunk. I then meet these chicks and this japanese girl came up to me and we talk a bite. Then she starts dancing on me, then we sit down right next to each other after we talked a bit, she cuddled up with me and I am just high as fuck unable to move at all still getting more drunk :D

After talking for a little more this girl she was all over me and needs to go to the restroom and gets her friend and says I should come with them. My homie says stay with her, shes a keeper. This is a very blurry part of my night, I remember a bathtub and walking out of the restroom with them. This guy was standing outside of the restroom and sees me walk out of the bathroom with two chick he just gives me this god damn that kid was in the restroom with both of them?" I later went home to her dorm.

My friend talks to me the other day and says that girl you were with was a dime dude. I never had that happen my whole time in highschool let alone a girl that good looking.

What happened to me that night, that caused this to happen? was there something in my bud?

2. you were probly just fucked up and talkin shit and spittin fire ass game at the same time

3. When I'm high as fuck I always spit good game to bitches, the alcohol probably made you fearless to which probably helped also

4. You gave no fucks. I wish I was like that all the time :(

5. "Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." - Goethe

6. Totally man, thats what I got out of the experience. Marijuana and alcohol just from that night has showed that I am possible at being successful that may seem challenging or hard to get. Good quote.

7. Sometimes you just gotta show some balls. That's real yolo.

8. The yolo thing.

Never again.

Ever. :devious::rolleyes: :cool:

9. That's actually the first time I've ever used that, and meant to show my disdain for the phrase.