Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gettin a new piece

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jmklig, Mar 21, 2012.

1. i got 30-35 bucks and im getting a new piece today. i want something i can carry around with me (nothing bigger than a hand) glass for sure i just cant decide i want a bubbla or a bowl. i gotta tell this guy what i want so can someone point me in the right direction? thanks

2. not to burst your bubble, but you may be hard pressed to find a decent bubbler for that price. Not gonna tell you what to get, just a heads up :D

3. You'll find some small bubbler's for that price in a headshop. Just don't expect an amazing product.

4. gah, for 30-35 just DONT buy some imported shit. go to a local headshop, and pick out a decent locally blown bowl, it wont be grade a shit, but itll be blown correctly, probably durable with the pyrex and what not, dont go for a bubbler with that little money, youll wind up with a crappy product and be upset at yourself.