geting high in the portopotty or however u spell it

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Aug 31, 2013.

1. heey all yea so i woke up and i made me a nice lil sweet wit sum sour d and sum  ocean grown
    and then i realized that theres no blacony in this hotel room and they got me 250cash for a deposit and i had to go outside to smoke

but its all hotels, concrete, people driving by a walmart across the street...then i saw a port o potty in the middle of some construction they had going on

it wasnt bad at all. it was actauly clean. smelled like it was fresh i guess u could say. i thought it b cool to hotbox it but im glad i didnt lol

has anyone else smoked out one before? was it nasty?

2. I have once with 2 people in it and it was super fucking smelly and was gagging after everyhit then we walked out and there were people walking by it was really akward hahahha.

lol yea i was worried when i walked out. i was starting to get paranoid about halfway though the sweet lol

but when i walked out, there was no one walking around except for the hotel maintaince guy at the oter end of the building....but he didnt care lol

but yea the only other time i smoked out a portopotty was a few years ago right before i turned myself in for one of my weekeknds in jail
    and that was NASTY lol
    its so much beter going to jail blazed instead of sober lol

4. sounds like a shitty place to smoke

5. Ahhhhh lol this guy ... yes

6. I smoked in a big handicapped one with 2 friends. We boxed the fuck out of it and then chilled at this picnic table pretty close to it. Well this guy went to use the portapottie and he walked right back out again. hahaha

7. I wouldn't even use a portapotty to take a piss or shit, let alone smoke inside of one.

riiight yea they can be nasty huh. got that brown, slimmy looking stuff down there lol

but u gota do what you gota do when u gota do it lol

niiice lol i have never heard of a handicaped portopotty.
    all i can think of is what does the wheelchair person do if he falls and cant get up?
    wouldnt the chair jam the door so no on can get in ?lol

10. I did it at a stupid apple fest in my hometown (not my homecity, different places lol) and as soon as I walked out the first thing I saw was a cop walking by. Luckily she didn't even look at me, but I felt petrified for about 5 seconds. I hate smoking in those things; it smells like literal shit piss and when it is really hot out it gets twice as bad. 

11. Nah I'd just wait to smoke. Not worth it.

12. i would never....fuckin gross.

13. There are other places to get high than in a portopotty......

14. What's "ocean grown"

15. i have considred this at times but never done it. thankfully.

16. OG, like OG kush strain

17. No.... but there were sooo many chances to smoke..... but often there were too many people outside

18. Same, lord no I would never do that.

19. When I have to use a portapotty, I take as few breaths as possible while in there.  I can't imagine being in there for the duration of a bowl or joint.

It does remind me of a story though.  A few years ago I was at an event and some guy that was in a portapotty had to be ambulanced out; can't remember what happened to him exactly, but apparently he had been eating potted meat and crackers while taking a shit.  I guess he took shits that were so long it was necessary to bring snacks...

20. Can't even make this stuff up :laughing:

Can't say I've ever toked in one, bit too smelly. If I could somehow find a brand new, yet to be shat in, port a potty though, I'd hotbox the fuck out of it :smoking: