Get your ass over here woman....and help me stay_________....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chicken, Dec 14, 2010.

1. WARM...BABY IT'S COLD UNDER THESE COVERS......

you should pay special attention to your ladies '' guy's'' during these cold days,,,,,,,keep her warm at night,,,,,snuggle up to her,,,,

and if you have a little warning,,,,go heat the toilet seat up for her,,,i use her blow-drier for this,,,,

when she hears '' me'' fire up the blow drier,,,,she smiles,, knowing what im doing,,,,

just think guy's.. that toilet seat is cold to our women,,, who sit on it all day ....

do her a favour,,,,,and keep her seat warm......

2. Lol, that's probably the most random romantic thing I've
    ever heard of hahahah

3. just like that country song says,,,,

'' BABY IT'S THE LITTLE THING'S THAT MAKE ME LOVE YOU SO...'':cool:

.............[ame]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdr4rdlGhB0[/ame]

4. hahaha blow drier is an awesome idea!!! i havnt cuddled in a while tho, and my beds to big for just me...

5. I LOVE affection during winter the most. So nice. :D

6. sitting on the toilet seat all day...? what are these women doing thats making them sit on the toilet all day?

7. [​IMG]

8. Aww someone's a little bitter.

Snugging is so important. I love it. I have friends that call me a cuddleslut, because, well, I am. :D

9. Hahah good guess but way off. I am just burnt out on my current girlfriend and miss being single. You can call it selfish, but I like to call it Youth/Prime.

I just get annoyed when she wants to cuddle and do super lame couples stuff. Time for a change.

10. Aww, yeah, probably so. That sucks if you don't like being affectionate.

11. Again, way off...

Just feel like being single for a while. I am too young to settle down, and the girl I am dating is 28 and talks about marriage/kids, etc. Not that I don't like to give affection, in fact I am one of the most passionate people I have ever come across. Just don't believe in wasting time with someone or something that I know will not work out long-term. I am 24 yrs old for gods sakes. I aim to be married by 30-35. Nuff said.

12. Maybe you should sit her down and explain you need a break if she is someone you see yourself with for a long time. I understand feeling crowded, so the best thing is to let it be known so the both of you don't suffer. If you don't see being with her in the long run, do the same up top but break it off instead. She'll have a lot more respect for you if you explain your side and try to spare possibly hurting her/wasting time, ya know? :D

13. Hahahah
    :laughing:

Well I'm glad you came across yourself to know that.
    :rolleyes:

14. Using blow drying to warm the toilet seat... damn... what a nice gesture...

Too bad it never gets cold around here... if it did, this 'blow dryer' trick will surely score me some points!!

15. Put ice blocks on the seat. :D

16. Ladies love my nice warm bed.

I keep an electric blanket under my sheets and turn it on before hitting the bed. Great for me, even better when it impresses some chick!

17. Any thread chicken makes, I geek balls for minutes... only chicken would do this :laughing:

18. Yeah, I meant be affectionate to her and stuff. I guess. Do what feels right, man.

Totally. I've only got a heating pad but it's so necessary for those chilly sheets.

19. I'm touched.

20. hahhahaha that is adorable. your girl is a lucky one, chicken.