Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get wrecked!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xXKusHKiiLeRXx, Mar 21, 2010.

1. #1 xXKusHKiiLeRXx, Mar 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2010
    Okay after your high on weed, can you huff? Like use inhalents? If so, is it better than huffing while straight? I don't normally use inhalents I'm just wondering for a one-time thing. And dont give me hate speech, i know how bad it is for me to huff. So if you got some shit to say, don't.

2. dont fuckin huff man omg. this is almost one of the dumbest threads ive seen. that shit is so bad for you

3. and this should be in pandora's box

4. whats huff?

5. keyboard cleaner: 3.00$
    1gram of weed: 10.00$
    giving stoners a bad name: priceless

6. so its ?buthane? gas, so you get hallucinations?

7. Pandora's Box, I'd much rather buy more weed or almost any other drug than to waste money on something to huff. Rethink your priorities, you should be able to enjoy a high without having to huff and get wrecked, :smoking:.

8. huffing shit. like the keyboard duster air spray cans... or like whippits from a whipped cream can.. you inhale the propellant gas from these items. its basically starving your brain of oxygen so it puts you in a just about to pass out state, like everything gets dim and shit for a few seconds. and thats it, it only lasts a few seconds, and it kills brain cells every time you do it (because youre robbing your brain of oxygen, something it needs to survive)

9. aaah now i see, huff is like inhaling the fumes from gasoline and lighterrefills, i used to do that when i was 13-15 and i can say that my braincells is missing somtimes, can honestly sat that afer doing it 4-5 times you really feel a change in the brain, my friend is totaly slower and more unfocused. fuck man don't do that shit"!

10. really.....

11. Eeeeen, lack of oxygen along with the chemicals that are absorbed into your bloodstream.

Also huffing is more associated with duster, butane, and cleaning solutions and shit. If you are looking to inhale Nitrous oxide that is what you would call whippits. And I would highly advise N2O over duster. N2O is a relatively safe dissociative, but it is notoriously rather addictive but thats what ever. Please do research and be safe