Get weed out of system!

Discussion in 'General' started by White Smoke, Feb 28, 2010.

1. #1 White Smoke, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
    I'm in Drug Counseling. I just tlked to my guy and I was told I was going to be tested every week or something 2 that nature. I've gone to my first class and it's like 25 ppl in a huge circle tlking about their problems and shit. I'm in there will like herioin addicts and shit. I've only smoked marijuana in my days. Never done a pill, cocaine, etc..
    Anyways, he said that it's random every friday that I might be drug tested. I didn't get tested last week and he lets me know in advance if If I'm getting tested do it money. It cost like $20 bucks every test. So he lets me know if I need to bring the money.
    This week, I smoked friday night (when I came home), all of saturday and now I'm gonna smoke prob sunday. That gives me 5 days to detox. With water, sweat and excerise. Chances are he won't be testing next week but just to be safe.. Can I detox in 5 days. I mean heavy deotx including jogging, chugging water and pissing at least 5-7 times a day. And doing crunches and what not.
    *It's not very likley for a test next week, just in case I want to be prepared*
    Here is some personal info.​

1.) I weigh around 145-150 pounds
    2.) Have a fast metablism
    3.) Fairly skinny
    4.) Will be drinking cranberry juice as well (heard to help)
    5.) Around 6 foot or so, maybe higher​

:wave: If you need to know anymore info, lemme know. :wave:

2. Do exactly what you wrote, and you are in the clear bro!

3. seriously?
    I mean im pretty skinny as well forgot to add that. :p

4. You might also want to look into vitamin supplements.

I've never had problems with the law, or counseling, but I've read in other threads here that they usually test the urine to see if it's been diluted (i.e. if you're chugging water so that you're just pissing water).

I've read that they test for your creatinine level, and if it's super low they know you're diluting, so take a supplement to boost the level.

Also, I've read that they do a quick, semi-unofficial "color check" and if your urine is perfectly clear they also label it suspect, so take a B Complex vitamin to make sure it's yellow.

5. maybe take some niacin if you want to be absolutely sure

6. Alright thanks man!
    I was planning on stopping the water jugging about 48 hours before the test and eat a bunch of food to fat up. To make up for the fat that I burned off while excersiing.

7. Go to a headshop and buy a cleaner kit and FOLLOW directions. It will work better than taking random vitamins and fruit juice. I tried the niacin/cranberry/shit ton of water and it didn't work for me.

8. #8 White Smoke, Feb 28, 2010
    Damn, well I don't reli have much money. I'm trying to use things around the house that will just naturally help the cleansing of THC from my system a little bit faster. Such as water. (It doesn't take out THC, but floods my kidneys with water and pretty much pours the excess water out.) Therefor, helping me a little bit.
    Excerising can/will help because of the sweat that will be coming from my body.

9. How often do you smoke? From what I've been given to understand, if you've smoked every single day for months, there's basically nothing you can do short of fake urine/masking agent.

But, if you're a light smoker, maybe a few times a month, then diluting your urine can get your through.

10. #10 White Smoke, Feb 28, 2010

I used to smoke on a daily basis. Every few hours. (used to)
    Currently, within the last few weeks or so. I've only been smoking once-twice a week.
    This would be the first time I would try 3 days. (Sunday)
    There is a small chance that he will drug test me this friday, but if it happens I want to know that I will pass. If I smoke today, start my detox monday-friday. You think I could pass a test on friday? With me only smoking once-twice a week, the thc should leave my system within the 5 days because of constint excerise and water. (hopefully)
    Also, if there is only a small level of THC in my body, they will be fine with that. Because it hasn't been the thirty days yet. So even if they tested it and it came out positive, the level sof THC would be SO minimul that they would be okay with the results. My PO even said that I might fail the first one or 2.​

11. Everybody is different. I am kind of a big dude, so maybe that had something to do. This was about 10 years ago. I hadn't smoked for about a week. I dranka shit ton of water and cranberry and vitamin B. I still failed.

12. well how high are you? (height)
    are you a fat guy? (weight)

13. Ive heard of stories of people doing all that and passing. I've heard people doing all that and not passing. It's not a guaranteed thing.

14. I was about 200 - 6'1" back then. I'm like 230 now.

15. #15 Libertarian, Feb 28, 2010
    If that's your smoking pattern, I am honestly not optimistic for you. THC can REALLY build up in your body. If you're skinny, you might get it all out in 2-3 weeks, as opposed to 30+ days for heavier people, or those with slower metabolisms, but unless you have literally 0% body fat, no one can clear their whole system in under a week.

Look at it this way: you're skinny, so you *might* be able to clear your system in 2 weeks time. But, when you're smoking every single day, not only are you preventing your system from clearing, you are maximizing the amount of THC stored in what body fat you have. This is why people who are "heavy smokers" can occasionally give out a positive reading even a month after they've stopped completely.

Now, if you had stopped for a month and only then started smoking 1-2 times a week, you might have a chance, but that's not what happened. If it takes 2 weeks to clear your system, that counter is reset every single time you smoke. So, if you just smoked on Saturday, you're looking at 2 weeks from Saturday to be clear - and this is assuming you're skinny, have a high metabolism, and exercise quite a bit.

Your best bet (assuming you're not down with fake urine, etc.) is to try and dilute. Use your exercise plan, but ALSO chug a ton of water the night before and the morning of the test. Slip in a B Complex vitamin (I believe niacin IS a B vitamin and would be in the complex) the night before, and maybe the morning of. Get creatinine and do the same thing. Your goal is to be essentially pissing water that's colored yellow by the B vitamin and will test "normal" for creatinine levels.

16. Well I'm only 145 or so. Hopefully that will help. I'm about 6.2 or so. So were about the same height but I'm skinner. Hopefully it works out for me.

17. Thats it! It might work, but it might not. Everybody diffnt!!

18. Also get the real cranberry juice from the healthfood store, not the cocktail stuff at the normal supermarket. Make sure it's only ingredient is cranberry juice concentrate and water. It's bitter as hell, but that's what helps your kidneys cleanse.

19. Damnnn, so there is a high chance of me still failing...
    :( FUCK :(
    I'll be getting a home drug test to see if I'm gonna pass or not as well.

20. Those are like $20. Just spend that on fake pee or a cleanse kit and you'll be better off!