Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get to know me and my weed :) *MAD PICS*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by phatmattd, Apr 16, 2009.

1. #1 phatmattd, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    Ello there, I am now about to share my life with yall.

Some dro I was runnnin with for a while. $250/Zip.

[​IMG]

This is the brick shit I have now. Smokes much better than it looks, although very seedy. $130/Zip

[​IMG]

Corn cob pipe with ratchet fitting.

[​IMG]

"Screamer"

[​IMG]

"Big Bertha"

[​IMG]

"Baby"

[​IMG]

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

Gosh, do I love blunts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Home stash jar

[​IMG]

*Graduation money and BB pistol*.........I mean, I roll mad deep....lol.

[​IMG]

The girl blows a mean O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Throughout my travels*

Lincoln Woods, Lincoln, RI
    [​IMG]
    Blackstone Gorge, Blackstone, MA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My Back Yard in the Winter.
    [​IMG]

Yay :)
    [​IMG]

"Rollin blunts and mokin em"
    [​IMG]

Happy.
    [​IMG]

Hope you all liked my life :)

2. Haha great thread man, welcome!

3. Very nice pictures, Thanks for sharing.

+Rep

4. Welcome to the city haha....nice pics, that beasters up there is the reddest shit i have ever seen lol.

5. lol "graduation money", cool caterpillar pic

6. there is a random leg to the right of the girl who's about to blow a ring....

wtf are they doing ahaha.

and i like that caterpillar picture!

7. lmao i never even noticed!!

she was in the driver seat of her wrangler, and someone was sitting on the roof.

And thanks guys :)

that pillar, was SOOO COOOL!!!!!

8. im surprised no one has said anything about you having girls in your pictures hahaha.

nug looks hairy and cheap, and if you got alot of graduation money id be blowin blunts all the time like ya, enjoy man

9. Fucking right man nice pics, did you guys just go hiking with a bunch of blunts? Haha very nice :smoking:

10. Thanks buddy :)

My friend and I are.....Chronically wealthy :) so we go on blunt walks/rides everywhere.

I dont like letting myself slip into a high coma and sit on a couch for 5 hours. I like to go out and explore and do things, so we try to make it a habbit of going outside.

All those pics werent from just one day, we just frequent them :)

Plus I mean, who doesnt like smoking blunts...

11. My buddy has that exact same glass spoon.

12. Ya that leg is pretty random but good pics id smoke wit those girls anyday and i think all girls eyes get big when u show them a blunt lol i dnt know wut is lol but +rep and welcome to the city:D

13. well at least i know im not the only person in the world who actually wears johnny cupcakes!

14. Great Pics, Welcome 2 the city!!! + ReP

15. Your backyard in the Winter makes me feel cold.

16. +rep for Johnny Cupcakes shirt :p

17. Haha cool pics, especially like that $1200 !

18. Hey thanks so much guys :)

I know when I look on here, i love looking at not only stashes, but the people and what we all do while we are tokin because thats what its all about.

Smoking bud isnt about seeing if you can eat 2 whole pizzas, or whos got the best bud, its about the social interaction that comes with being stoned :)

Happy smokin yall:)

($40 JC shirt btw, shit is sooooooo expensive)

19. Ah, that backyard reminds me so much of my childhood home. Gotta love the fact that the snow is melting.

Also, you seem to have a lovely crew to smoke with. I mean I'd like to smoke with you, too...you just seem to be very fortunate in the area of people to explore the stonerverse with.