get the phone!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RIDDICK, May 8, 2005.

1. my friends parents have a camper in there back yard and we always hook up an extension cord out there and listen to music and play video games and smoke weed...so when we finished (it wuz like 5 am) we wanted to go in to watch BET or dragon ball z or somthing but the wierdest thing happend, i walked into the house and i immediatly thought the phone was ringing and i wuz scared because i thought my parents were phoning. we sure as hell did not want my freinds parents waking up so the idea of a phone going off was very freightening. i said "oh shit, the phone is ringing" and my freind actually belived me and he ran up stairs only to find a totaly silent telephone.

2. huh?

3. Thats happend to me before, it really sucks. You feel so retarded.

4. No worries bro, happened to me too. The other day i'm sitting in my room stoned as fuck and some bird squacked or sumthin but i thought it said "BRIIIIIIIIIIIIAN" (my name) and i yelled "WHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT??!?!?!" and my brother walks in, looks at me and says "dude, you're fucken baked" and i felt so retarded. lol

5. that happened 2 me before, my parents went to visit my sister at collage, and iwas staying home alone i was like 15, so i hadd people over they left and a my good friend stayed the night( my rents so nobody over and nobody sleeping over) so we go out side at like 1 smoke a blunt, then go in side so i go to sleep at like 2:30 and the fucking phone rings i pick it up and nobdy is there so i hang up. it rings again i pick it up nobody there so i do the #69 thingy and it was my friends house number i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! then i fall asleep he gose home next morning, and he asked his parents if they called, they said no, but my phone said they did at like exactly 2:34 it was nuts

6. i was burning with my freind and his dad, and anyway we burned like an 8th outta his 4 footer, we were all blazed as fuck, and then his dad passed out and me and my freind werre sitting there watching tv like 20 minutes later my freinds dad is like HEY QUICK GET THE PHONE!! real loud and the phone wasnt rining and his dad was still out cold, it was classic.

7. hahahaha

hahahaha

thats fucking hilarious. Just walks in and says "dude, you're fucken baked".

8. I need to go smoke again, I can see how weed would make that high-lareous!

9. that reminds me of the time, me and about 7 of my friends in my room, ripping bongs, taking pipes and smokin spliffs, so much weed and stuff like bongs around my room it was untrue, then i thought i heard a bang, i just sat up and shouted SHIT PARENTS HOME, you have never seen 8 stoners move so fast and clearing away.

after clearing up spliff ends, ash, bongs and pipes and weed, i open my door to go downstairs and...

...all the lights are off, so i think, the must of gone to the kitchen with out turning the lights on, i got the the kitchen, no parents nothing, i look at the clock it says 9:30pm... then i remeberd there not back till like 1, we all just collapsed laughing so much we were laughing for like 30 mins straight....so funny, i felt like a cock thou :D