Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get The Munchies, But Cant Keep Going In The Kitchen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TomSelleckBA, May 22, 2013.

1. I'm in my room rite now and I want more ice creme or something to eat right now but my parents are starting to notice I'm eating alott. Tips?

2. #2 Nugagerube, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    Stop eating. Munchies are bad. Control your urges. If you already had ice cream do you really need more? Drink some water til your full. That or stuff a bunch of food in your pants before had so you don't have to keep coming back.

Or just say fuck it and go get some more food? Are you not allowed to eat? Its America muthafucka.

3. hahahah, I remember when i was 16.... :laughing:

4. Yea, i feel ya, I figured hes underage if hes worried about his parents seeing him eat. But I didn't say anything because he doesn't just come out and say it like a lot of other kids that seem to just be popping up out of nowhere tonight. 

5. You can't be 18? Lol

6. For some reason when I'm high I dont get munchies. Crawl out the window and pick out some roots of grass you can eat the bottom part its good foe you.

7. :laughing:  fuckin' idiot.

8. Just say you are a growing boy. Lol or be like lulz guise i'm stone-ed. 

9. wow

10. well if he's gonna smoke in his parents house he might as well tell them. lol

11. Haha yea, I guess you are right.

12. this is about to blow your mind...

are you ready???

Mini Fridge. :devious:

13. Mind blown

14. Those are good for you!

15. mission accomplished.

16. For the sake of this thread im headed to my friedge because i can...

17. I got an ben and jerrys ice cream :)

18. You know what else will blow your mind?

Leaving the house and fucking walking to the store instead of eating all your parent's food so you don't just sit on your ass and get fat. Oh, what's that? It also has the added bonus of them not giving a shit.

America these days... Bunch of lazy fuckers. :rolleyes: