get the most out of your weed while being stealthy

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by atye, Jul 6, 2012.

1. im going to be a junior electrical engineering student and before the previous semester i did not smoke often; one of my suitemates had a bubbler and smoked me up most weekeends. the junior electrical engineering classes i have to take will be difficult and time consuming so i won't smoke too much during the semester. im wondering how can i get really high while being stealthy. i would also like to conserve weed but that may be a contradiction lol. i have a glass pipe and i use that in my room with my parents in the house and they dont seem to notice. im wondering if i should spend money on a small bubbler or bong. in your experience, do they get you higher and can you be stealthy with them?

2. vape.conserves bud, and there's no smell. If a quality vape, im sure you'll get "really high while being stealthy"

3. Waterfall/graity bong. Youll thank me :)

4. Ghetto way to get really really high lol.

The only reason gravity/waterfall bongs get you higher is because it torches the weed and gives you a really big hit, and they are definitely not stealthy.

My suggestion would be small bong, or a vape. Vape for conservation/stealth, bong for high. Bongs can be used in stealthy situations and conservation, just with more attention than a vape.

5. MFLB - good batteries and charger (= very stealthy) / Power Adapter (= good hits, not so stealthy)

Arizer Solo - has to be plugged in, bigger than MFLB, not so stealthy, good hits.

6. it gets the job done lol

7. #9 Typhoid, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    I'm just gunna re-iterate a bit for other and tell what I think.

Typhoid's Paraphernalia Rating List

MFLB
    Stealth|||||||||
    High||||||||||||
    Conservation|
    Conservation|
    Conservation|
    Conservation|
    Conservation|

Categories
    Stealth: the general level of detection from behind a regular un-sealed door.
    High: The level of high after a good session.
    Conservation: The amount of weed used in comparison to the other paraphernalia.

Notes
    Keep in mind that each individual instance of anything in the universe is just a variable. So, these may vary, but these ratings are based on my actual use of each.

The fact of the matter is:
    Vapes are: stealthy, conserve cannabis, but may require more effort to achieve a thorough high.

Bongs are: Not very stealthy, use a moderate to high amount of cannabis, but require little effort to get high as balls. Size does not affect this attributes much.

One-hitters are: Moderately stealthy, concealable, use a small amount of cannabis, but require moderate effort to achieve a great high.

Pipes/Chillums/Bowls/Spoons are: Less stealthy than bongs (depending on how you pack them), use a moderate amount of cannabis, and they require a bit more effort than bongs.

Effort, as seen in the notes above, is defined as the general amount of time spent smoking and using the paraphernalia.

8. dug out and battie

9. So by simply smoking the amount that you'd use with a bong in the MFLB, the high should be off the chart.

10. [quote name='"Typhoid"']I'm just gunna re-iterate a bit for other and tell what I think.

MFLB
    Stealth|||||||||
    High||||||||||||
    Conservation|
    Conservation|
    Conservation|
    Conservation|
    Conservation|
    Conservation: The amount of weed used in comparison to the other paraphernalia.[/quote]

Hahaha, you rated everything the same.

11. #13 Slater420, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    Dugout, or a sneak a toke pipe. (this is a good way, and cheap but not to cheap to go.) It conserves and gives or gave me the most out of my bud.(from experience)
    [​IMG]or[​IMG]
    both roughly 10-20 usd's. At any headshops or online. Also Love & Respect goes out to the waterfall and gravity bongs, those are amazing too!

12. #14 Typhoid, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    Not quite. Considering the amount that can fit in one trench and the time to thoroughly vaporizer the plant matter, the bong will get you higher and sustain it. With my experience, an MFLB high is never as strong as a high from bong use because of these differences.

A few may be rated similar, but these differences are what matter.

Great advice man! These tools are generally the best if you want to have a great time but also want to keep it a secret.

13. The best stealth is joints IMO, You just prep them beforehand and smoking them is easy when you're out and about.

There are stealth pipes out there shaped like cigs, etc which are ok, but I've always found it hard to load up a pipe while I'm outside. And having to prep my weed by putting it in the pipe is a hassle which usually results in some weed being lost.

The best would be to get joint papers that have the brown colour on one end so it looks exactly like a cigarette. Friends of mine empty out normal cigarettes and fill it with weed, replace the filter with a roach, then put a little tobacco back in the end so it looks identical to other cigarettes (no twisted tip)

14. GBs actually conserve your herb a lot. I barely have to pack any bud in my GB cap to milk up a fat one.

15. Dugout and mflb are the best pieces for stealth

Mflb has virtually no smell but it doesn't give the same high as smoking so that's when i go for my dugout

It takes like 3 or 4 bowls out of my dugout to get a good high going but honestly it doesnt take more than 5 minutes. Packing and cashing the bowl literally take 2 seconds each that it's real easy. It smells when you exhale but the dugout is so small/looks like a cigarette that you can get away with it easily

16. I used to repack cigarettes and light up while out n about, but everyone around me could SMELL the weed :cool:

17. DRAGON LITE! A lower priced version of the mflb! And you can even get quite a good high using 0.1 grams!

18. Definitely the MFLB will be good for you. You can vape as little as 0.1 or 0.2 and still get pretty high, it's pocket sized and creates minimal smell. The batteries are a bit of a pain, but it's super portable.

I would definitely consider a vape if I were you, even if not the MFLB.