Get super high and forget if the words are right?

Discussion in 'General' started by ALLBLINE, Jun 5, 2009.

1. does anyone get sometimes get lost with their words when they're super stoned?

like you're thinking of a word but you're not sure if it's the right one or if it's even real?

anyone get me? sometimes i just trip and keep repeating the word to myself and think about it because it sounds too weird and im not sure...

2. yep, I get that a lot dude:smoke:

3. Or run through a whole sentence in your head, And it sounds perfect and then it comes out like your Yoda's retarted cousin.

4. Yup, or when I'm trying to spell a simple word I question myself to the point of not knowing how to spell it.

5. hahahahahah yoda's retarded cousin....

good blow this is, horny it makes me

6. Haha, I know exactly what you're talking about. Sometimes when I say words they just seem so weird when I'm baked.

7. That happens to me when I'm high, and it's especially bad in restaurants. A little while ago I tried ordering a double-double animal-style (extra cheese, special sauce, grilled onions) from In-N-Out, which I've ordered a million times, and the conversation went like this:

Me: Uhhhh.....can I get the.......double double with the uhhhh.......damnit. *turns to friend* Hey bro, what's that thing with the extra cheese and shit?
    Cashier: Do you mean animal style, sir?
    Me: Yeah! That's the shit I'm talking about!

I felt like a dumbass

8. Yeah sometimes I do have trouble articulating my thoughts into words when stoned

9. yeah, i'm guilty.
    i usually also get weird accents going up in my head so what i'm saying comes out awkwardly worded...