Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

GET SMELL OUT??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by positiveenergy8, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I saw a bunch of threads for getting the fresh smell smoke out of your room and stuff, but for the past few months, I've been storing my pill bottles in my suitcase and now it reeks. I need to take it through tsa this week cause I'm flying home for winter break on Friday, and I don't wanna get fucked just because of the smell (won't have any bud by the time I leave). Should I Ozium the shit out of it, or is there a better way? Buyng a new case is kind of out of the equation, so I gotta work with what I got. Thanks guys...

2. Get a ChistmasTree air freshener sold for cars. New they are pretty strong when completely removed from the package. And cheap.
    You could also do moth balls.

3. #3 growkings, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
  4. I have a friend that uses an ozone generator and also he puts odour beads in the grow room and by the vents. This has been successfull for keeping no more than 6 plants smell free for entire grow, well I never knew it was there :)

Love that device!

Peace x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The easiest way is to take dryer sheets (my fav are the bounce dryer sheets) and put a bunch in their.