Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get rid of smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wumbster, Feb 25, 2011.

1. My friend and I are gonna toke this weekend and i brought some swishers.
    we have a bong for the weed and we're going to smoke the swishers normally.
    u know any ways of getting rid of the smell of the swishers? they stink up clothes bad

2. You sure? I myself have smoked swishers and owls and had no hard time hiding the smell. Stay in well ventalated areas or better yet, spend your day outside. I would go over to my friends to chill and we chiefed 3 owls all outiside just walkin' around hittin' up the local mall, subway, parks, laser tag :D, and came back blunt smell free. Use some cologne or spray yourself down with a little febreeze

3. just smoke the swishers outside or at a window and stay out of the wind and bring axe or some kind smell good to spray after

4. Wouldn't you want the swishers to cover the smell of the pot?

5. Tobacco smell is much more hard to get rid of then pot smell. ESPECIALLY cigars (even if they're swishies.)

I don't know what to tell you man...bring an extra set of clothes or wash your clothes there or something.

6. i want my bong to have the smell of pot. lol

7. last time i smoked it outside and my shirt was stained with the smell... i guess i'll just blow the smoke with the wind so it doesn't carry into me

8. I don't think you'd be smoking them out of the bong...

9. I'm so confused.

You're going to smoke the swishers out of the bong? :confused:

10. i think he means theyre gonna smoke weed out the bong, then just smoke the swishers just to smoke them, without rolling them with weed.

i think???

11. oh no, im going to smoke the bud out of a bong. swishers normally :/

12. Ozium. Look for it in the car section of Walmart or Menards. It works wonders for getting rid of scents.

13. mister, you are right

14. nah, weed out of bong. swishers normally, i read his comment wrong

15. well in that case just smoke somewhere ventilated, if you just sit somewhere with stale smoke, the smell will cling on your clothes. if you are just gonna hang out somewhere and smoke, spray some cologne or air freshener and walk through it. itll help but wont completely eliminate the problem.

enjoy your session.

16. alrite, thanks